GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Anyone Know of a GT3 RS for sale in white!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 12:12 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
******* s'il vous plait? (that's the extent of my knowledge of the french language)

Old 05-05-2007, 02:30 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jamie
******* s'il vous plait? (that's the extent of my knowledge of the french language)

Old 05-05-2007, 02:54 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TUUNER
Car is sold...
YOUR KILLIN ME THOMAS!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

I shouldnt have taken that tour! But at the same time I wouldnt have known hre gets their special screws from germany, Ba7r 43h g9ejh8r4 !@d#% @b#$^

Old 05-05-2007, 02:55 PM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Frenchfuy go argue on another thread. This thread is about finding a white gt3rs.

aloha

Byron
or go out and chase some girls like a 16 year old should be

Old 05-05-2007, 03:07 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ryan in SD
YOUR KILLIN ME THOMAS!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111

I shouldnt have taken that tour! But at the same time I wouldnt have known hre gets their special screws from germany, Ba7r 43h g9ejh8r4 !@d#% @b#$^

Old 05-05-2007, 03:08 PM
magwheel will become famous soon enough
Talking Ditto!

Why does anyone buy a car? You have to be a track guy to by the RS? Think about the percentage of RS's that will never see the track. How many CGT's see the track? How many Challenge Stradale's see the track? Think before you post.

I bought it because that is what I wanted at the time.
Ditto DJ!...... None of my cars will ever see the track. I'm just a street driver who enjoys various 'supercars' for what they are and not how fast I can go around some layout.

Could you imagine tracking a 'supercar' and nailing a guardrail with it (like that jerk who hit the barrier during the filming of 'Speedline'! I'd be sick for months!!! Plus it's hard to enjoy any of your cars if you in the Hospital! Magwheel

Old 05-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by accobra
I don't understand, you bought it, and you sold it after 800 miles with the reason that "it's a track car" and you're not a track guy.

Scuse me if in don't understand but i'm French, and only 16 years old.
But you can speak me much better...
Well then....... that explains everything!!!!!!!! Mags

Old 05-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Hey DJ, Did you see where I did a follow-up on your original post about "Can't Get Enough Of Orange Crush!" I gave you credit for turning me onto the GT3RS and for possibly implanting in me the idea for the personalized license plate! Thanks! Magwheel

Old 05-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Mike (La Jolla) is on a distinguished road
English tranlsation ...

Why does anyone buy a car? You have to be a track guy to by the RS? Think about the percentage of RS's that will never see the track. How many CGT's see the track? How many Challenge Stradale's see the track? Think before you post.

I bought it because that is what I wanted at the time.
Really, really confused here. Since I do speak English, and I have been *thinking*, I'll add an adult voice and translate for 'French Guy':

- You bought a 997GT3
- In the 'RS' grade no less (A RARE, expensive model ... 'RS': racing/sport)
- No intention to track. Ever. Never have. Never will. No way.
- Won't take any lip about it since, well, just won't take any lip about it ...

And you didn't like the car so you sold it for more than you paid. I will state, in ENGLISH, that there is ZERO reason to get a ‘RS’ grade 997GT3 unless you intend to track it and I fully understand why you sold it. Roads a little bumpy in Irvine maybe? Scrape the front damper on the speed bumps in Turtle Rock? You should have gotten the 997TT -- a fine car and much closer to what you need. And quite cushy compared to the 997GT3RS

Note: a 360CS is a downgrade from the 997GT3, even the non-RS version ... And the 360CS is intended to be tracked. I see them all the time at the track, along with other GT3’s. I also see a few CGT’s, although that beast is difficult to corral.

Next track event is 5/21 at California Motor Speedway. You should try it sometime. When done correctly there is little chance of getting hurt and/or damaging the car and they are a lot of fun.

Old 05-05-2007, 04:26 PM
master_jcp will become famous soon enoughmaster_jcp will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 335_II
any orange RS's around ?
Here is an orange one for sale.

http://rpmsportscars.com/door21.htm

Old 05-05-2007, 04:27 PM
master_jcp will become famous soon enoughmaster_jcp will become famous soon enough
Here is a white one, but with black strips, but that is the smallest problem!

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...?itemid=376133

Old 05-05-2007, 04:30 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Thats stupid. An RS is cool as fock and I'd love to blow around town in one. Better suited for track work??? Whatever, I can name 20 cars that would meet that criteria that are bought as weekend canyon runners and car show bling. Do whatever the hell you want with it.

Old 05-05-2007, 04:35 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Mike (La Jolla)

And you didn't like the car so you sold it for more than you paid. I will state, in ENGLISH, that there is ZERO reason to get a ‘RS’ grade 997GT3 unless you intend to track it and I fully understand why you sold it. Roads a little bumpy in Irvine maybe? Scrape the front damper on the speed bumps in Turtle Rock? You should have gotten the 997TT -- a fine car and much closer to what you need. And quite cushy compared to the 997GT3RS

Note: a 360CS is a downgrade from the 997GT3, even the non-RS version ... And the 360CS is intended to be tracked. I see them all the time at the track, along with other GT3’s. I also see a few CGT’s, although that beast is difficult to corral.

Next track event is 5/21 at California Motor Speedway. You should try it sometime. When done correctly there is little chance of getting hurt and/or damaging the car and they are a lot of fun.
Here we go again...another track tough guy. I want the last 20 seconds of my life back after reading that pathetic rant. You are right, we should only be allowed to purchase cars when they are solely used for their "intended" purpose. All of you Range Rover drivers out there better climb some mountains to get to work. All of you truck owners better start hauling engines and lumber immediately. Give me a break. And you are right, I don't take any lip, particularly from a high school kid from France or a 47 year old from La Jolla that decided to let the internet increase the size of his manhood. Never have and never will.

Old 05-05-2007, 04:42 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about

Old 05-05-2007, 04:55 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Thomas bought the right car at the right time, drove it, decided it was not for him. He had the opportunity to take advantage of a good market and sold the car for a profit. Welcome to America.
Props to him, end of story.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone Know of a GT3 RS for sale in white!