GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Anyone Know of a GT3 RS for sale in white!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 10:09 PM
ClubCoupe is on a distinguished road
Let's face it Thomas, most of these yahoos: a) can't afford a GT3RS, b) would probably crash it if they got one, c) think it the absolute "dream" car because they haven't driven it or anything better (not trashing the GT3RS, I drove it and it is a great car), and d) surf this site beause it makes them feel like a player, even though they will always be nothing more than a "fan."

Anyone who rags on a person for buying an expensive auto, drives it a few weeks, and sells it for a very nice profit, is a stupid f***. You d' man, Thomas...

p.s. I know what you are thinking of buying with all that new found money and I want to officially reserve my position to drive it. If I were not married, I'd own one too.

Old 05-05-2007, 10:55 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ClubCoupe
p.s. I know what you are thinking of buying with all that new found money and I want to officially reserve my position to drive it. If I were not married, I'd own one too.
You are first in line, as always...30 days or so and it is done...maybe a timeshare?!?!?!

Old 05-05-2007, 11:54 PM
996GT3 is on a distinguished road
Hey Thomas,
Let me know when you get the next toy. Thanks for letting me drive around the track(oops, I mean around your block in Irvine) before you sold it.

Old 05-06-2007, 12:29 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 996GT3
Hey Thomas,
Let me know when you get the next toy. Thanks for letting me drive around the track(oops, I mean around your block in Irvine) before you sold it.
You got it...I will give you a call...

Old 05-06-2007, 05:23 AM
accobra is on a distinguished road
Well, after having read all the comments, i see that i'm not the only guy who is thinking that it's stupid to buy a track car and to say after "****, it's a track car, that does not correspond to me ".

It's natural to think that it's for win money.

But it's your car, your money, you do what you want.

Old 05-06-2007, 05:32 AM
techart 996 #3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by accobra
But it's your car, your money, you do what you want.
Exactly, very well put despite your broken english.

Now study hard, get a job and work even harder to make enough money to buy your own GT3 RS or CS or whatever track car you want (instead of listing your dadys cars).

I can gurantee you that tuuner won't presume to tell you what to do with the toys you bought with your hardearned money.

-Peter

PS I feel like jerk for mouthing off to a 16 year old.

PPS my CS has never been tracked (by me at least), My ESV has never hauled anything and the most people that rode in it at the same time was three people. The CL is mostly collecting dust until it will be replaced by the CL550. The CL550 will then proceed to collect more dust. I dare any online tough guy to challenge me to do otherwise with my property. Any hint of defiance and I shall promptly e mail you a karate chop to the neck bone.

PPS Im done now!

Last edited by techart 996 #3; 05-06-2007 at 05:42 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:31 AM
sycarrera is on a distinguished road
This thread has some of the stupidest comments I've seen posted on 6speed since inception.

First, how is it anyone's business what he does with his car. He wanted it, he bought it, he didn't want it anymore, he sold it. End of story. I guess you guys are all a bunch of track badasses who can't appreciate any fine automotive engineering without taking the car to its limits, but who can really blame him for not wanting to take a $180,000 car on the track.

Second, if it was anyone's business, the car is designed to be driven on the track AND on the street. It's not like he bought a Cup car or a Challenge car and said I'm not a track guy. The RS is a street legal production car. And to the guy that said a 360CS is overkill for the street, have you driven a 360CS on the track or on the street? It is a hell of a lot of fun on the street.

Old 05-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Guys, I think we should all back off...I just realized who these guys are...obviously the 16 year old french student and the 47 year old track god see eye to eye and think the same way...after realizing who they are, I'm not gonna mess with them anymore for fear of reprisal:

Frenchy the High School Student

47 Year Old La Jolla Track God and Internet Tough Guy

Old 05-06-2007, 08:41 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Re: this thread. It's interesting that Thomas was one of the first few 6speeders to congratulate Mike after he took delivery of his GT3 and posted his own thread. Didn't question motives, use, reasoning or otherwise judge him. Just congratulated another guy enjoying a new Porsche. That's the spirit.

Last edited by Super D; 05-06-2007 at 10:44 AM.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:52 AM
ClubCoupe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TUUNER
You are first in line, as always...30 days or so and it is done...maybe a timeshare?!?!?!
Let's talk about it.

Old 05-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Mods can you close this thread. It has gone way off topic and I admit I participated and sorry original thread starter. Good luck in the quest for a white rs.

Byron

Old 05-06-2007, 05:48 PM
bumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond reputebumble996 has a reputation beyond repute
997GT3RS: Transportation to/from tanning booth in Irvine.
Totally offbase here, he drives the Cayenne S to tan.

Old 05-06-2007, 06:51 PM

Old 05-06-2007, 08:42 PM
DarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really niceDarioTexas is just really nice
I don't care either way but I think some peoples concern is that a car at MSRP that could have gone to a track nut or enthusiast didn't ... Now the car is available with a mark up ... Oh well, can't wait to see your next car!