Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini of Calabasas Grand Opening

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 03:43 PM
HWJunkie is on a distinguished road
Lamborghini of Calabasas Grand Opening

Quote by Dustin Troyan:

Grand Opening of Lamborghini Calabasas

There is only one word to describe last night at the new Lambo/Lotus Dealer:

WOW! I don’t mean a regular WOW! I mean a “you have got to be F++++in kidding me WOW”. Vik Keuylian, the owner of Lambo O.C., Keuylian Motors, and Lambo/Lotus Calabasas told me it was going to be a “Grand Opening Party like no other”. Vik asked if I could help invite some of the guys to the opening, which I did. However, as the date got closer I was a bit concerned about the party…..i have only known Vik for a few short weeks and I didn’t want to invite people to an event that was I was uncertain about the quality of….so I called Vik with my concerns and he said, “trust me, it will be a great party, you (they) will not be disappointed”. Vik was right! This party was UNREAL! Vik and his crew had transformed his dealership into a Vegas Night Club. The service area had a dance floor, DJ, hot chicks everywhere, a sushi-girl…not a girl serving sushi….a girl on her back as a sushi platter….yes, we were eating the sushi off of her, full bars, tons of servers (more hot chicks) go-go dancers. Outside, they had erected walls in his parking area to extend the club like atmosphere out-doors….well, one must have a hot chick riding a mechanical bull….(very slowly and all night long ), drinks, food, cigars, dancing, it was absolutely brilliant. Did I mention girls swinging from the ceiling….

At the event, the President of Lambo was there, the directors of Audi, Teri Hatcher, about 8 people from the cast of Heroes, Fabio (cant believe its not butter)…..music artists/producers…james grobin…rap producers….etc. Outside were of course the Lambos, Veyrons, Ferraris,…etc….there were valets everywhere running people to and from the cars, girls dressed up like show girls in Lambo colors, girls, and more girls…..

Food and drinks were great. Everything was beyond first rate.

A few weeks ago, Vik and I were chatting about automotive trends, the valley, the car community and he explained that he is big into customer service and building relationships……I took everything with a grain of salt……well I got news for you, if he treats his customers they way he did last night, he must have the best customer service and the most satisfied customers in the world. He really pulled out all the stops on this party.

Congratulations to Lambo/Lotus Calabasas on the Automotive Party of the Year and then some! I will post pics when I have a chance….. wish you guys could have been there.

Attached Images      
Old 11-15-2007, 03:46 PM
HWJunkie is on a distinguished road
Old 11-15-2007, 04:02 PM
saintv90 is on a distinguished road
Looks like a hell of a party! Hayden is smokin hot!

Old 11-15-2007, 04:17 PM
DynamicMotoring is on a distinguished road
Oooh Hayden, what a hottie.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:19 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet party, thanks for sharing the pics. Hot girls and Lambos, what more can a man ask for?

Old 11-15-2007, 09:39 PM
eshaun will become famous soon enougheshaun will become famous soon enough
looks over the top, how a lambo party should be