Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Who finances their Gallardo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 12:43 AM
richtor is infamous around these parts
i have seen/heard it all...

one financing cars that will sell for above msrp 1 year later. this guy currently has the lp640.

another financing cars because he has no cash. this guy went through a 360, murc, then a turbo cab in less than a year. past on at an early age. his widow sold all his real estate holdings(residential and commercial), including thier 2.4mill home(2.3mill mortgage) and had zero money when it was all said and done.

and buying everything with cash including real estate. this guy lost millions in real estate, based on debt. built his second furtune with no debt at all.

what is the best way? most cars will go down in value, there is no best way.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:41 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by richtor
i have seen/heard it all...

one financing cars that will sell for above msrp 1 year later. this guy currently has the lp640.

another financing cars because he has no cash. this guy went through a 360, murc, then a turbo cab in less than a year. past on at an early age. his widow sold all his real estate holdings(residential and commercial), including thier 2.4mill home(2.3mill mortgage) and had zero money when it was all said and done.

and buying everything with cash including real estate. this guy lost millions in real estate, based on debt. built his second furtune with no debt at all.

what is the best way? most cars will go down in value, there is no best way.
great point

Old 02-01-2008, 05:31 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
indeed they almost depreciate as soon as you drive them off the lot .

Old 02-01-2008, 06:22 PM
sftobr is infamous around these parts
I pay cash for all my cars. My acountant thinks I am an idiot to do so. Very simply I do not like to owe money. Maybe a poor way of thinking.However I make sure I buy what I can afford and never live beyond my means. I drive all my cars and I know they will depreciate but I don't care as long as I get enjoyment out of them.I was into car collecting years ago and never drove the cars I owned.That will never happen again.Going to car shows and sitting there listening to people tell you how nice you car is doesn't work for me anymore.Buy what you want and pay for it anyway you are comfortable.Just make sure you enjoy it!!!!

Old 02-01-2008, 06:55 PM
SPDRacer1 is infamous around these parts
The bottom line is people do what's best for there financial situation.

Old 02-06-2008, 03:44 PM
P-carkid is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by slykmr
Maybe you should gradually work your way to this forum. Maybe start here: http://www.hyundaiforum.com/
hahahaha that's awesome.

Old 02-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Banned
lemansz20 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kinnsella
again you are raising your profile....it's not worth it.
\

Your def right on that one, but I write my lotus esprit off with my company b/c I actually use it for shows to promote wheels and what not. I own a wheel company, so its alot easier for me to show that the car is for company use, B.c it is woot woot. haha

Old 02-07-2008, 11:49 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sftobr
I pay cash for all my cars. My acountant thinks I am an idiot to do so. Very simply I do not like to owe money. Maybe a poor way of thinking.However I make sure I buy what I can afford and never live beyond my means. I drive all my cars and I know they will depreciate but I don't care as long as I get enjoyment out of them.I was into car collecting years ago and never drove the cars I owned.That will never happen again.Going to car shows and sitting there listening to people tell you how nice you car is doesn't work for me anymore.Buy what you want and pay for it anyway you are comfortable.Just make sure you enjoy it!!!!
What a great post on so many levels. You sir, are CORRECT!.....esp that last statement.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:33 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
Although cash is good, you can't show up and buy a 250k car with it.