Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

2WD Gallardo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 03:45 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
2WD Gallardo?

Hey guys. I am checking to see if anyone knows what it takes to make a gallardo 2wd. I want to remove all the front drivetrain but wondered if anyone knew the specifics of how it needs to be done or if there is a kit to do so. Thanks

Old 02-10-2009, 04:05 PM
norcal2 is on a distinguished road
Its been done check out lambopower there is a couple of threads on it..

Old 02-10-2009, 04:07 PM
IndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond reputeIndebtS5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DesmoRR
Hey guys. I am checking to see if anyone knows what it takes to make a gallardo 2wd. I want to remove all the front drivetrain but wondered if anyone knew the specifics of how it needs to be done or if there is a kit to do so. Thanks

I used to work for Lambo... I know people have done it to Diablos...I believe its a vicus cupling system...you would just have to remove the plate and it would diable the front wheels but it would prob send soem error codes and might put the car in limp mode..Good luck