Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Ski box on LP-640 (mounting ideas?)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 07:04 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Pics?

Old 03-15-2009, 07:39 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
This has "bad idea" written all over it. Driving in the snow with a ski rack in a 300K plus car.

My suggestion is to use your daily driver and have a little fun with the Lambo in your spare time. As busy as you are, I'm sure you get days off and probably don't ski in the evenings. Plenty of time to drive your new baby

Old 03-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Triss is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by deputydog95
This has "bad idea" written all over it. Driving in the snow with a ski rack in a 300K plus car.

My suggestion is to use your daily driver and have a little fun with the Lambo in your spare time. As busy as you are, I'm sure you get days off and probably don't ski in the evenings. Plenty of time to drive your new baby
This is his daily driver...

Bra att du äntligen köpt en klok kärra Jon. Kommer du till gotland i sommar?

Old 03-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Falken is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by deputydog95

"If you cant daily drive it...you cant afford it." that was someones signature qoute in a car forum and i've never forgotten it. I say drive em and drive em lots! $300K is a lot of money to some people...to others it barely covers annual engine maintenance on there yacht...its all relative.

Old 03-23-2009, 06:13 AM
panam is on a distinguished road
I found two pics and short story (in Dutch )
http://www.autogespot.com/item/3623/lamborghini-murcielago-lp640-met-dakkoffer!/

Attached Images  
Old 03-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Goldwings has a spectacular aura aboutGoldwings has a spectacular aura aboutGoldwings has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by panam
Can anyone translate it? I am curious how he attached it without drilling.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:39 AM
frog_a_lot is a jewel in the roughfrog_a_lot is a jewel in the roughfrog_a_lot is a jewel in the roughfrog_a_lot is a jewel in the rough
Rought trnaslation from google translate

Last year we even had a special little spot with some decent cars that were of a ski boot. Sports cars or sport dance daily use but also ease the mountains inknallen. But what do you do when you're a great car, professional skier and in possession of a Lamborghini Murciélago LP640? Precisely, a solution.

It is found in a form of a very special ski boot construction. This LP640 was spotted in Stockholm and is freestyle skier and alpine ski racer Jon Olsson. He won numerous awards and now enjoys the luxury of living in Monaco. He uses his Murciélago only too happy for some ski-boot do not just assemble. Previously Jon was in possession of a Gallardo and is also equipped with a special color scheme, namely snow camouflage. This matzwarte copy is completely in the style of 2009!

It remains a link thing, with 640 hp in the snow, but apparently Jon is not the only one in Gstaad LP640 was already spotted in the snow!

Old 04-20-2009, 11:27 AM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Found another pic of it on NewSchoolers.

THIS PHOTO IS NOT MINE, borrowed from newschoolers. Please check the thread out there.

Looks pretty sick in the snow, especially with the wings locked up.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Falken is on a distinguished road
Amazing.