Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My new Lamborghini Gallardo..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 07:54 AM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
You're definitely a godsend to tuners and wheels companies!!!

Old 08-06-2009, 08:21 AM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Awesome pics SW, and you're gonna love the TTG.

Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Great looking collection... Kyle get the pics up of your UGR monster..

Old 08-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HZ@RSC
Great looking collection... Kyle get the pics up of your UGR monster..

Cant wait to see it in person.

Old 08-06-2009, 10:53 AM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
I think you may be HRE's best customer...love the Police Cruisers!!!

Old 08-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Miami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the rough
Very nice!

Old 08-06-2009, 01:19 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys, I can't wait to get it done and back from Underground. As much as a HP freak that I am, I couldn't see taking it anywhere else. I have seen their work and the way they make all their cars run and I am stoked!!

SW

Last edited by streetking; 08-07-2009 at 06:37 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
WOW, now that's a collection!!

One thing missing though....no P-car?

Old 08-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Banned
kensill has a spectacular aura aboutkensill has a spectacular aura about
super clean Lambo, got to upgrade the wheels though...

Old 08-06-2009, 03:16 PM
dangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to beholddangerz is a splendid one to behold
I've heard of your garage from the CorvetteForum.. insane lineup you have, congrats. I bet that lambo is going to be all kinds of inappropriate with the TT on it. You'll have to take some vid for us.

Old 08-06-2009, 03:27 PM
RedGTS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kensill
super clean Lambo, got to upgrade the wheels though...
Telling SW that is like telling Brock Lesnar to be aggressive. They're probably already on the way.

Old 08-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Banned
kensill has a spectacular aura aboutkensill has a spectacular aura about
git er done..

Old 08-06-2009, 06:17 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
StreetKing...I AM BEYOND ENVIOUS OF YOUR STABLE!!!!! ENJOY EVERY ONE I GOOD HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-06-2009, 06:18 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
For sure.....I was just watching Pass Time last night on Speed and the one episode was ALL UGR cars!!!! GREAT WORK YOU GUYS DO FOR SURE......

Originally Posted by streetking
Thanks guys, I can't wait to get it done and back from Underground. As much as a HP freak that I am, I couldn't see taking it anywhere else. I have seen their work and the way they make all their cars run and I am stoked!!

SW

Old 08-06-2009, 06:54 PM
euro_king is infamous around these parts
your like my hero sir. so many unstock stable

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My new Lamborghini Gallardo..