Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

what's the going rate for a 06 gallardo coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 01:33 AM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
Question what's the going rate for a 06 gallardo coupe?

what's the going rate for an 06 gallardo coupe?

i found a blue fontus 06 with 5k mi for 114k. i also found another silver 06 with 10k mi for 114k.

are these good deals or should i keep looking?

Old 08-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Sean Miami is on a distinguished road
Those are pretty good deals. G's are getting cheaper now.

Old 08-22-2009, 01:19 PM
blitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to beholdblitzo is a splendid one to behold
ah ok cool. getting cheaper? should i wait a bit more?

Old 08-22-2009, 04:46 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
The lowest that I have seen for a car in great shape was $110k and the deals that you have found seem to be right at the current average for an '06 E-Gear that's been spec'd pretty well.

Old 08-22-2009, 06:45 PM
$110k nice. pretty close. where did you see the one for $110k? thanks.

Old 08-22-2009, 07:17 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Cars.com

14k miles, in a very odd blue that had to be a custom order color.

Old 08-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Banned
gt2urbo will become famous soon enoughgt2urbo will become famous soon enough
how much do u guys think an 08 spyder 5k miles goes for nowdays

Old 08-23-2009, 04:45 AM
ksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to allksbenz is a name known to all
Of course if you wait it will be cheaper, it will also be older!

As people have said in the past, buy it now if you are looking and enjoy it now.

I just picked up a one owner 7k mile 06 spyder.Do not be price driven too much, you are only saving a few grand. Get a really nice no stories car and it will be worth more up the road. A cheaper, questionable car will always be just that. Just my opinion.

Old 08-23-2009, 07:41 AM
LamboPete is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ksbenz
Of course if you wait it will be cheaper, it will also be older!

As people have said in the past, buy it now if you are looking and enjoy it now.

I just picked up a one owner 7k mile 06 spyder.Do not be price driven too much, you are only saving a few grand. Get a really nice no stories car and it will be worth more up the road. A cheaper, questionable car will always be just that. Just my opinion.
+1

The most important is, buy the car you want, with the right color and option for YOU, regardless whether it is the cheapest or not!!! If saving a few grand is so important, you will end up shopping and shopping, cause you know, even at $110K, if you look hard enough, you will find another one at $108K, and $106K....

How many times have we all bought something that was a bit cheaper than what we really wanted, only to regret it later on? I know I have done that many times in the past.

As someone once told me, it only hurts when you write that check, but getting that right car is priceless as you get to enjoy it for years!

Hope you find your car soon!

Good Luck!

Old 08-27-2009, 08:37 AM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
I agree, don't settle just on price. When I first started shopping I set a max limit of $110k for an '06 coupe. As I searched more and more (over 6 months) I found that those cars had some kind of compromise and they were far and few between.

I don't care what anyone says, this is a lot of money. Don't settle. You get exactly what you pay for. Low miles, no wear on interior, no issues/stories = more money. In a few years will it really matter if you spent and extra $5k-$10k?

Old 08-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
What ever you are willing to pay for the right car

AND

The seller is willing to let it go for that price....

Let me know when your ready, can find you the RIGHT car and the RIGHT price!

Roy Cats