Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

ETA on next gen G-car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 03:44 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Question ETA on next gen G-car?

Am pondering getting an LP560, as they seem to be going in the 190ish range for MSRP 250ish cars, but as I'd likely only keep it a year or two, I don't want to take a massive hit when the next gen Gallardos are out. Anyone know when that may be?

Obviously it's hard to predict devaluation but how much do you think a 560 would go for in 2 yrs, maybe 140, or worse?

Old 10-23-2009, 06:40 PM
villains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the roughvillains_turbo is a jewel in the rough
Probably several years. and ultimately waiting for the next car based on potential depreciation has always seemed silly...my 2cents = buy a 560 now if you can, its a wonderful car, enjoy the hell out of it and if for some reason a new one drops that you just have to have, swap the 560 out. IMO the time spent in the car far outweighs any potential 'loss' in dollars.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:57 PM
SiNzz is on a distinguished road
I agree. The "latest and greatest" will always be looming down the pipeline, so at the end of the day, I'm of the opinion that if you have the means, you might as well enjoy it now! Of course, waiting for the new model in order to pick up a 560 at a discount isn't a bad idea either