Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

need to share experience with Lambo/Ferrari/Porsche

Old 01-30-2005, 08:05 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
Rakjoe- sorry man, but you need to calm down. Stop attacking Ben for his decision to buy the Carrera GT, frankly it is a car that over 99.999999% of the rest of the world don't even have the RIGHT to DREAM about. It is a very cool car, and Ben was actually learning towards not getting it for awhile. He is a long time memeber of this board, and he decided to go foward with the car because people were telling him that itwouldnt be a mistake, and the fact that he ordered it i nthe first place shows that he wanted it deep down inside. Again, stop attacking his choice to buy the CGT, he is not attacking you for buying a Lambo! He is kindly asking you to stop doing the **** that you are doing to him, and he has every right to give you **** now because of all of the recent comments you have sent his way. You are a somewhat new memeber, and just to be honest-- I gotta say that you need to cool off because you are close to getting on the wrong side of everyone's nerves...

Old 01-31-2005, 06:58 PM
rakjoe can only hope to improve
>>You are a somewhat new memeber

WTF, you joined 2 months before me, what does it make you ?

as far as the rest of your post, it's not worth my time to reply, g'day.

Old 02-01-2005, 09:50 PM
TT
TT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of lightTT is a glorious beacon of light
lol sorry about the new member crap, I thought it said January 2005

Seriously though man, take it easy on Ben. He is a good guy and he is my friend

Old 02-01-2005, 10:22 PM
rakjoe can only hope to improve
Originally posted by CayenneS
lol sorry about the new member crap, I thought it said January 2005
Seriously though man, take it easy on Ben. He is a good guy and he is my friend
Assuming everybody here are good guys that place will be a morgue.
Ben,lj could as well become my friend have I met him, it's just the way he come across in this environment that sets me off.
Ben is good example for 'look at me I’m reach' kind of guy who will not miss a chance to whine, *****, insult and take shots at some inferior cars owners.
His personality screams "insecurity" and I just can't seem to stop pounding on him as he gives me allot of reasons for.
I realize that the real Ben in real life is a successful professional who used to deal with adversity, I don't think I hurt his feelings that much anyway as nobody here can possibly hurt mine.
I'm not a fanatic fan of any car, I can deal with different opinions including negative ones of my cars but a person who constantly refers to Lamborghinis as Lamebos exposing himself for some friendly fire, that’s all.

Old 02-01-2005, 11:38 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by rakjoe

His personality screams "insecurity" and I just can't seem to stop pounding on him as he gives me allot of reasons for.

And allan's doesnt?

Old 02-01-2005, 11:47 PM
Banned
allanlambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Im the most secure person youll ever meet.

04 Hummer H2- Mine
Cadillac Sts-My moms
Mercedes E55-My dads
Lamborghini Murcielago-my unlces brothers sisters
Porsche 996TT-my aunts
Ferrari F40 My other brothers sisters cousins
Pagani ZOnda C12S-distant relatives in Italy on my mothers side
Bentley Arnage-My cousin Vitos
Aston Martin Vantage- My step sisters, fathers uncles

Old 02-01-2005, 11:52 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by allanlambo
04 Hummer H2- Mine
Cadillac Sts-My moms
Mercedes E55-My dads
Lamborghini Murcielago-my unlces brothers sisters
Porsche 996TT-my aunts
Ferrari F40 My other brothers sisters cousins
Pagani ZOnda C12S-distant relatives in Italy on my mothers side
Bentley Arnage-My cousin Vitos
Aston Martin Vantage- My step sisters, fathers uncles

Old 02-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Sloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of lightSloopy is a glorious beacon of light
I can totally understand every ones different perspective, however I think there are some basic values missing.

· I think it would be fine for another person to drive his car; if he asked permission and explained the reason for the drive. Not asking shows disrespect for the owner.

· One of the biggest issues is legal. While I am not an attorney, I can say that there could be some serious liability issues if there was an accident. Not covering this before the drive shows a total lack of responsibility.

· Does the shop owner have coverage for liability and collision to replace the car if something goes wrong?

· Does the car owners insurance cover the car and all liability if something goes wrong?

· What if the person in question took the car out and lost control and killed a 35-year-old neurosurgeon with three children?

· Could the car owner be sued because someone he hired to work on the car was considered working for him at the time of the accident?

· Who pays for defense when the owner of the car is sued?

Luckily the only expense on this incident is the wear and tare on the car along with any possible emotional distress to the owner of the car. Not thinking about some of the other issues personally scares the hell out of me.

I use to run an aircraft repair station. I carried insurance for groundwork only. My job often dictated the need to test fly an aircraft. I always got written permission from the owner along with written notice from the insurance carrier. As time went on I chose to have the different owners hire professional pilots to do this for me due to liability risk.

In the end, the one with the deep pocket gets pulled in, and an owner of a C GT probably would be considered to have a reasonably sized pocket by most attorneys.

In the end the owner of the car should have a say and it looks to me like he didn’t.

Old 02-03-2005, 09:34 PM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by Sloopy
I can totally understand every ones different perspective, however I think there are some basic values missing.

· I think it would be fine for another person to drive his car; if he asked permission and explained the reason for the drive. Not asking shows disrespect for the owner.

· One of the biggest issues is legal. While I am not an attorney, I can say that there could be some serious liability issues if there was an accident. Not covering this before the drive shows a total lack of responsibility.

· Does the shop owner have coverage for liability and collision to replace the car if something goes wrong?

· Does the car owners insurance cover the car and all liability if something goes wrong?

· What if the person in question took the car out and lost control and killed a 35-year-old neurosurgeon with three children?

· Could the car owner be sued because someone he hired to work on the car was considered working for him at the time of the accident?

· Who pays for defense when the owner of the car is sued?

Luckily the only expense on this incident is the wear and tare on the car along with any possible emotional distress to the owner of the car. Not thinking about some of the other issues personally scares the hell out of me.

I use to run an aircraft repair station. I carried insurance for groundwork only. My job often dictated the need to test fly an aircraft. I always got written permission from the owner along with written notice from the insurance carrier. As time went on I chose to have the different owners hire professional pilots to do this for me due to liability risk.

In the end, the one with the deep pocket gets pulled in, and an owner of a C GT probably would be considered to have a reasonably sized pocket by most attorneys.

In the end the owner of the car should have a say and it looks to me like he didn’t.
Yes, this is why FOC and others who were informed of the business practices of the business they have referred immediately began making permanent disassociations with this business as you never know where liability will end - or with attornies, how far they'll go to look for money.

Old 02-28-2005, 09:02 AM
BD 997 will become famous soon enough
Ive owned all three lamboSV/360/TT .... when it comes down to it...I love the Italian styling but I cant drift away from the german engineering....