Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Superleggera Pricing??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 11:03 PM
Perdition is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Thank you for the quick reply.
My search has begun. I was debating between another GT3RS, a Ford GT or an SL.
The SL is just damn exotic and gorgeous. I would have a have time convincing myself to track it.
This is exciting.

Ranger

In my opinion, the "wow" factor of a Lambo is unmatched. Underground actually has a customer that regularly tracks his car.

Old 10-18-2010, 05:56 AM
SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !SuperleggeraGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by trueinvestor12
That's Alex's car (SP engineering).

Old 10-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Former Vendor
Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !Stuart Dickinson Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
I too am interested in an '08 SL. Have never been a Lambo guy but have become very interested.
One thing if someone can clarify. I've noticed two different styles of front bumpers. One is relatively flat nose and the other (one I like) has a center CF splitter.
I've seen them on both '08 SL's.
The SL has captured my attention especially with plans for an Underground visit.

Ranger
Is this the bumper you're thinking of?

Old 10-18-2010, 11:46 AM
phil_m is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Perdition
In my opinion, the "wow" factor of a Lambo is unmatched. Underground actually has a customer that regularly tracks his car.
Completely agree on the WOW!! factor. Seeing it in pictures is one thing, but now every time I got out into my garage, sit in it and start it up I'm giddy as a 5 yr old. Even my wife who wasn't sure about the alcantara/cf interior was blown away about how unique the car is. As for tracking it, I have no doubt that the car could be tracked, just don't think I'll ever do it. At 6'4" I just fit headwise without a helmet so unless I planned on bolting the seat directly to the floor there just isn't enough room for me to run it around a track.

Old 10-18-2010, 04:30 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
If anyone is interested, my yellow 3600 mile SL is available and it has the updated LP560 front bumper.

Old 10-19-2010, 06:33 AM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stuart@RSC
Is this the bumper you're thinking of?

Yup that's the one. Love it much more. More aggressive than the other bumper style.

PCJR could you PM me your specifics?
Thank you
Gee I feel unfaithful to my Porsche roots. The M5 is a fast as hell grocery getter btw.

Ranger

Old 10-20-2010, 09:55 AM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
PCJR could you PM me your specifics?
Thank you
Gee I feel unfaithful to my Porsche roots. The M5 is a fast as hell grocery getter btw.

Ranger[/quote]

Ranger, check your PM.