Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing Takes the 60-130 Record Back

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 07:31 AM
cherplex will become famous soon enough
Craziness, congrats to UGR.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:27 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
They just ran a 3.2 in my car today.

The difference is:

1. Weight (the SL is lighter)
2. Gearing (the SL is making 10 psi more at 60 mph than mine)

Peter

Originally Posted by Jim Campbell
Peter

What's the reason for the 0.6sec difference between this car and your one? There are both stage 3 cars with 15XXwhp no? Is it purely 6sp v Egear?

Ta

Old 08-18-2011, 08:30 AM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT

The difference is:

Peter

3.03 or no care.

Old 08-18-2011, 08:51 AM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future

The difference is:

Peter
Very impressive sir!

They HAVE to try with their shop car!!!

Old 08-18-2011, 10:51 AM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
congrats on the 3.2 peter

Old 08-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Former Vendor
Kai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant futureKai@ELITEMS has a brilliant future
Very nice.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:32 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jbsteven
3.03 or no care.

f'n Mullet.

Old 08-18-2011, 12:33 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Wow.. That's quicker than Bob's Viper.

The difference is:

Peter

Old 08-18-2011, 12:44 PM
rolemodel is on a distinguished road
The run is one of the cleanest I've ever seen with ZERO dropouts. It was actually uphill, read the graph and you will notice it was at a slight incline. The one single spike in G's is the shift from 3rd to 4th gear and the spike is the hit when it engages 4th gear. UGR has an aggressive software related to the e-gear cars and it feels like a sledgehammer is hitting the back of the car on every WOT shift. I'm sure you've never felt a shift at 1500 whp....fwiw that's the impact it has on the car and the longitudinal G's at that level.

Peter
p.s. not only did I verify the run but Scott (divexxtreme) did too...he has verified 1000's of these and I have verified hundreds...it's a legit run
Interesting. Is the E-gear modified at all to achive these fast harsh shifts? I know lamborghini modified the egear in 2006 then in the lp560 models but did the egear change for the SL at all?

Old 08-18-2011, 02:19 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rolemodel
Interesting. Is the E-gear modified at all to achive these fast harsh shifts? I know lamborghini modified the egear in 2006 then in the lp560 models but did the egear change for the SL at all?

The Sl models shift faster.

Old 08-18-2011, 03:08 PM
1a1
1a1 is on a distinguished road

The difference is:

Peter
Time to update your sig!

Steve

Old 08-19-2011, 06:47 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
wow this is crazy congrats UGR

Old 08-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Thanks for all the compliments. We will head back out when needed and lower the ET. I was thinking about adding the carbon fiber seats, HRE carbon fiber wheels and losing KC out of the Superleggera on the next attempt.

Old 08-22-2011, 08:42 PM
jmlinmn is on a distinguished road
That's insane, I love it.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:51 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!
Once again you guys make it hard to find the words to describe how incredible your kits are put together! Congrats to UGR for a new record!
Robert

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Takes the 60-130 Record Back