Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

UGR TT Gallardo vs. 12' Nissan GTR (teaser)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 11:05 PM
BAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of lightBAD ASS TA WS6 is a glorious beacon of light
Lol.

Old 09-18-2011, 12:19 PM
RedGTS will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by MEGA
Hah "outsources their engines"? Moron. Proline makes world class racing engines. Let's not even get into the benefits from a business aspect.
Lol. Probably 75% or more of the world's best race teams (F1, IRL, NASCAR or whatever) buy their engines from someone else. But what do those lame guys running multi-million (or in some cases multi-billion) dollar enterprises know?

Old 09-18-2011, 02:34 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Based on that statement alone it's obvious you are a moron...please UNregister yourself.

Peter

Originally Posted by Doug118
The big difference between UGR and AMS & Titan is UGR outsources their engines. LAME

Old 09-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Yeah those Proline guys... What do they know about building motors....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT3-URUYg4U

Oh wait they own Outlaw 10.5, Drag Radial, etc...

I really am ashamed people post stupid **** like that...

Old 09-18-2011, 03:55 PM
DRAGRADIAL is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RedGTS
Has Titan actually done a 1,000+ whp build on a G, or do they just "offer" to do them? Also, 1,000 whp or even 1,300 whp isn't close to "pushing the limits" on a G anymore. This is pushing the limits:

That is one impressive dyno. All the more reason I keep thinking I need to send my car to them. Although I dont think the engine in that car will last with how LEAN the A/F goes at the end of the run. Looks like they ran out of fuel system or maybe just never went into that part of the tuning map before on that pull with so much boost. Either way, there is no way that car would make a full run down the street or track with the A/F like that at that horsepower level. Dynojet is a different story not under a load.

Old 09-19-2011, 11:49 AM
Nick K is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Powell
Yeah those Proline guys... What do they know about building motors....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT3-URUYg4U

Oh wait they own Outlaw 10.5, Drag Radial, etc...

I really am ashamed people post stupid **** like that...

I think that is what your VW will end up looking like! LOL!

Old 09-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nick K
I think that is what your VW will end up looking like! LOL!
Shhh!! Nick I told you to keep that a secret!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.