Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo e-gear paddle extensions - Super Trofeo style

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
stock paddles are in! one of our engineers is staying late with me tonight to disect them and figure out the best course of action... the Murci. paddles will be cake, the G one not so much and if RaginBull brings me his new mistress i will also have an option for the LP700!

getting these pieces was the hard part... i should have something to install very soon then i will need a few e-gear test cars to come to test fitment and see how bad the install is and THEN we will be selling them! (you guys and lambo talk will get a group buy and then the "general public" will get them)

murci setup:

g-lardo

Old 05-22-2012, 08:55 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
What finish will you be using, carbon as an option...hopefully?

Old 05-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
not sure yet, at first carbon was a no brainer but the more i thought about it, you guys would probably want it to be an exact match to the carbon interior bits (weave size and the way it flows) which may be a little harder to do.. i think to start we will do aluminum as we can easily make them on our waterjet and press break, then titanium and carbon.. i just need to figure out pricing so i can gauge interest

Old 06-14-2012, 04:07 AM
porsche4ever has a spectacular aura aboutporsche4ever has a spectacular aura aboutporsche4ever has a spectacular aura about
Any update on this paddles?

Old 06-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Atlas997TT is on a distinguished road
More so, I want to know what the install is going to entail......It looks like it may be very extensive.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Former Vendor
atlas, that is the issue we are running into... the turn signal and wiper stalks are in the way... i am not in our engineering dept. and am confident they will sort it out.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:10 PM
ac_schnauzer is infamous around these parts
i just ordered a set for my G in invisible finish .

It's been 9 months since the original post, all the hype and nothing to show but a bunch of pictures of a water jet machine and dis-assembled steering columns.

at least show some cad renderings...

Old 07-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Ag02M5 has a spectacular aura aboutAg02M5 has a spectacular aura about
Updates?