Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Fabspeed Official Diablo exhaust intro deal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 08:43 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed Official Diablo exhaust intro deal

As I am sure many of you have seen, we are wrapping up the R&D on our Diablo muffler bypass x-pipe with tips. In an attempt to get a few sets out there I am offering a very special, very limited time deal on the parts! The systems are constructed of 100% T304 mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel and are hand tig welded here in house in PA.

The system is designed to bypass the secondary cats and muffler as well as the tips. For the tips we are offering two designs. Dual 4" OR quad tips (probably quad 3" tips) The system is available fully polished or ceramic coated for an additional cost. I do not have any pictures of the quad tip option quite yet because the car is off getting detailed but they will have the "OEM+" look to them (stock looking but better )

Here is what the stock tips look like on a 1998 SV:

stock 2ndary cats:

and the Fabspeed system:

x-pipe:

close up of hangers:

Like I said at the beginning of the post, this is a very short term deal. I want to get a handful of systems "out in the wild" to get people talking about them so this special works out for everyone! You guys save a boat load of money... I get the exhaust on cars!

Lead time for this system is 3-4 weeks depending on options (tips you want, ceramic coat, etc.) After this special ends i am thinking of setting the retail at $4000-$4500 depending on which tips the customer wants. This is an opportunity to get the same system for more than 20% off that price!

Please email, PM or call me for info.
David Rossi
david@fabspeed.com
888-646-4945

Old 03-11-2012, 07:10 PM
DaveWJunior is on a distinguished road
Any pics available of the quad tips yet? Not a big fan of the twins.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
not yet unfortunately. My shop manager and master tech are in Kuala Lumpur so work has slowed on new products until they return.