Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

How many TT Gallardo's had issues at TX2K?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 02:54 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
How many TT Gallardo's had issues at TX2K?

Rumor has it that "most did not leave under their own power" not my words but someone on another forum....

Just curious.. besides white gallardo with the turbo failure who else had mechanical issues and needed a tow home?

Last edited by str8blst; 03-22-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:02 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Sigh

Old 03-22-2012, 03:06 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
Sigh
For the record... I am just trying to clear up any mis-information. I am not the one making this claim. nor trying to stir the pot..

Old 03-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Honestly by making a thread stirs the pot. I was around all the Ugr G's that were running around and only one had a issue. The issue IMO was really a non issue in the grand scheme of things.

Old 03-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
SW didn't have any problems... There was only 1 UGR white superleggera that had a turbo failure on the right side. That's it. Everything else went home at 100-150 mph in 3 seconds

Old 03-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by Shadowboost
SW didn't have any problems... There was only 1 UGR white superleggera that had a turbo failure on the right side. That's it. Everything else went home at 100-150 mph in 3 seconds

That's what I thought... thanks for clearing that up! Turbo failure is no big deal....

Originally Posted by Mullet
Honestly by making a thread stirs the pot. I was around all the Ugr G's that were running around and only one had a issue. The issue IMO was really a non issue in the grand scheme of things.
I hear ya.. but the only way to get ACCURATE information is for me to post this here and let the truth unfold.

I know most if not all of the TTG owners that were at TX2k12 are on this forum so I figured the best way to get the truth is to ask the people who WERE THERE and OWN THE CARS themselves.

Old 03-22-2012, 03:32 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
My yellow SL - fine
SW orange SL - fine
Eric white SL - fine
Sloss orange SL - fine
Jamie white SL - turbo failed
Mullet's stock car - having a stock SL is fail in itself

Old 03-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
Yeah, Mullet's Superleggera needs to be a Race version Stage 3 with 1900 whp LOL

SXN
SXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to beholdSXN is a splendid one to behold
There's no point in even making this thread.
Most if not all run well considering the amount of power they make.

Originally Posted by houstonT
My yellow SL - fine
SW orange SL - fine
Eric white SL - fine
Sloss orange SL - fine
Jamie white SL - turbo failed
Mullet's stock car - having a stock SL is fail in itself
Thanks Houston...that's what I figured. I am quite shocked at the person making this claim especially since he is in the industry and somewhat of a insider. If his claim proves to be false then it was definitely a irresponsible post and I hope he has a account here so he can explain who he heard this from and how he came to his conclusion/statement.

I've always loved TTG's and am searching for one myself. I was hoping that this was a false rumor....

Old 03-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by SXN
There's no point in even making this thread.
Most if not all run well considering the amount of power they make.

My point was to get the truth out... especially since this person is considered extremely credible on this other forum. If none failed then that would only prove to strengthen the reputation of the tuners that were there and ran their cars.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:36 PM
kouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant futurekouzman has a brilliant future
Which forum might that be?

Old 03-22-2012, 06:21 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by str8blst
My point was to get the truth out... especially since this person is considered extremely credible on this other forum. If none failed then that would only prove to strengthen the reputation of the tuners that were there and ran their cars.
Out of curiousity, who posted it and where? Should be no reason to hide it if it's already on 'another forum'.

And I want to know why I had to have the luck of getting towed back!?! I was going to ask Kevin to verify which turbo puked, pull it, cap the gate, and go back out and run Nero Saturday night....

Old 03-22-2012, 06:33 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Out of curiousity, who posted it and where? Should be no reason to hide it if it's already on 'another forum'.

And I want to know why I had to have the luck of getting towed back!?! I was going to ask Kevin to verify which turbo puked, pull it, cap the gate, and go back out and run Nero Saturday night....
Run him in his Supra race car?

Old 03-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kouzman
Which forum might that be?
I would like that info also and I will go over to the forum and address it. Only a hater would posting something like that.

I wanted to add a couple of cars that drove home from Houston.

- Cody's LP 570 Stage 3
- Jonahs TT R8 Stage 3
- Jonah's TT LP 670
- Kenneth Blue TT Murci

Thinks for helping spread the rumor. If you wanted facts, you could have just sent me a message.

Last edited by Underground Racing; 03-22-2012 at 06:39 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How many TT Gallardo's had issues at TX2K?