Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

LP 550-2 needs a drop!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 11:23 PM
tank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nice
LP 550-2 needs a drop!

I've checked and called a few companies with no luck. Has anyone lowered their LP 550-2 as of yet? I do NOT plan to track this car. This is purely for aesthetics only, as it sits like a 4x4 out of the factory! Really just looking for a lowering spring to drop it a bit. H&R makes them for the R8, and does just what I'm looking for. Anyone able to point me in the right direction...
T.I.A.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:09 PM
roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !roncfpz Is a GOD !
Give a call to Brian at JRZ, I know they have done coilovers for the LP560 which is when Lambo changed the design on the factory system to be non-adjustable. I believe KW Suspension also does a system for the LP560 and related models. There is no other option, you cannot just change the springs. I have a set of JRZ RS Pro coilovers on my car and they are outstanding but much more track oriented.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:47 PM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by tank
I've checked and called a few companies with no luck. Has anyone lowered their LP 550-2 as of yet? I do NOT plan to track this car. This is purely for aesthetics only, as it sits like a 4x4 out of the factory! Really just looking for a lowering spring to drop it a bit. H&R makes them for the R8, and does just what I'm looking for. Anyone able to point me in the right direction...
T.I.A.

Call Kevin at Under Ground Racing. He should have a solution for you!

Old 04-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
ive done JRZ's on the 550-2's if you want a set shoot me a PM.