Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

MULLET's Underground Racing Race Version TT Superleggera **Pictures**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 01:21 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by awesome82
He prob lost more mph spinnng and short shifting 3rd then coming out soft

With a good pass should be very close to 170 in good weather

Either way this car is moving out
Yeah that's what I'm thinking also. Alpha omega mph. I wonder what the 60ft was! Picking up 46+mph in the back half! Lol! I would love to see have many G's it's pulling!

Old 08-28-2012, 03:55 PM
Berto670 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

163mph nice! time? let me guess 9.5?

Old 08-28-2012, 04:04 PM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
in for a video of the run or the timeslip

Old 08-28-2012, 04:05 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Mullet gave me a ride in the G that day at the track. Let me tell you I have never felt g's like that in a car before it just kept pulling. Very impressive.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:11 PM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Mullet gave me a ride in the G that day at the track. Let me tell you I have never felt g's like that in a car before it just kept pulling. Very impressive.
So Paulie, coming from a p-car perspective! Who's favored to win? Wheelie popping Ebello or The Mullet?

Old 08-28-2012, 04:17 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Pizzamangtr
So Paulie, coming from a p-car perspective! Who's favored to win? Wheelie popping Ebello or The Mullet?
I have no idea how Eddie could put down the power to the ground to beat that AWD 1550 whp Gallardo.
It will be a great race since Eddie has done some 160+ traps. I honestly believe Mullets G is closer to 170 traps with some good weather.

Old 08-28-2012, 04:46 PM
I agree it'll be a great race. I really wish that this event could be streamed live via the Internet. I'd pay a couple bucks to watch it as would others.

Old 08-28-2012, 05:53 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Old 08-28-2012, 06:30 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Great video Jason - the passenger comments were classic!

Old 08-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing! No launch and trapping 163pmh is nuts!

Old 08-28-2012, 06:56 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Great video Jason - the passenger comments were classic!
It's funny that cuss words are one of the first things that come out. Lol

Old 08-28-2012, 11:21 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Looks amazing! Crazy trap speed for the slow launch.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
I forgot you had to go through 5th with those gears to clear the 1/4. Sounds like the quick shift is doing its job.

Old 08-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by Underground Racing
I forgot you had to go through 5th with those gears to clear the 1/4. Sounds like the quick shift is doing its job.
What are the times for the shifts? Sounds really quick. Def faster shifting then other ttg's I've seen.

Old 08-29-2012, 10:03 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mullet
Girls.... girls .... girls.... rocking out to motley crue !! you do the mullet proud

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MULLET's Underground Racing Race Version TT Superleggera **Pictures**