Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

MULLET's Underground Racing Race Version TT Superleggera **Pictures**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Mullet, with your business does that mean you can find me employees?

Old 08-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
umm errr uhhhh I do passports and birth certificates.

Old 08-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Cody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to beholdCody is a splendid one to behold
Funny that's the same line I use....

Old 08-31-2012, 07:56 AM
Pizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to beholdPizzamangtr is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mullet
umm errr uhhhh I do passports and birth certificates.
Lol! Tell your clients, nesita trabajar tu brothers pizza!

Old 08-31-2012, 02:36 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
good run, I hope for your sake that was low boost

Old 08-31-2012, 02:43 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ebello racing
good run, i hope for your sake that was low boost
burn

Old 08-31-2012, 02:44 PM
Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !Mullet Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by EBELLO RACING
good run, I hope for your sake that was low boost

You just make sure your rwd beetle can hook on a non prepped surface.

So what are you back halfing in mph in the 1/4? Let me answer that for you, it was 41 mph on your 9.1 166 1/4 run. You better bring more than that to TI or maybe you were on low boost, I sure hope so as I've got that more than covered.

Last edited by Mullet; 08-31-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 03:41 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Beetles rule !!!!!!

Old 08-31-2012, 04:21 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
herbie ran 166mph misfiring at 1000hp 169 to 170 at 1300 180mph

Old 08-31-2012, 06:12 PM
you are going to see it personally in front of you. lol

Old 08-31-2012, 06:16 PM
herbie ran 166mph misfiring at 1000hp 169 to 170 at 1300 180mph
Congrats. Would love to see your 180 mph slip (please post it on your own thread in the 964 section).

Thanks for coming onto this thread and talking about Herbie (lol).

Just to bring this back to reality I assume you are trying to measure up to my car which I respect but our matchup is a roll race from 60 and not a dig race. Hard to understand your online personality, seems awkward.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM
I fully understand, its not a drag race. But, that's where my car shines from 60 on. I wish you the best of luck. See you at the TI.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:26 PM
I fully understand, its not a drag race. But, that's where my car shines from 60 on. I wish you the best of luck. See you at the TI.
Looking forward to it.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Shadowboost is on a distinguished road
That's where your car shines? Good luck, any 60-130 mph or 100-150 mph Vbox data?

Old 08-31-2012, 06:52 PM
iBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura aboutiBoost has a spectacular aura about
I know this doesn't have much meaning from someone with two posts, but...

Remember this TTG literally coasted out of the hole, and if I'm not mistaken it has boost by gear which means his car makes 1500+ in 4th, 5th and 6th, so the majority of the track he was not at his full tilt whp, which also explains the crazy mph he gained in the back half. Plus watch the video, you can clearly tell the car has way more in it, he is spinning and seems to short shift also, not to mention 90+ degree weather.

From a roll he is going to be making 1500+ nearly the entire time. So IMO these 1/4 mile runs are a bit misleading for the TTG. I've watched these cars run plenty of times and I've seen them stomp on cars running in the 160s in the 1/4 mile. Even the Alpha Omega was several cars behind two R versions, and that trapped 174mph.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MULLET's Underground Racing Race Version TT Superleggera **Pictures**