Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Some pics of my Murci

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 06:59 PM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Wow, that detail was worth every penny then. Looks like night and day. Wheels look hot.

Old 09-08-2005, 07:04 PM
Banned
allanlambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thanks. Those are the stock wheels, i just switched out the owners original set with a set that didnt have curb rash all over them.

Old 09-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
allan did you get the mayas on yet?

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 09-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Banned
Originally posted by lee2375
allan did you get the mayas on yet?
Not yet, but i have them.

Old 09-09-2005, 03:59 AM
matt360cs is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by allanlambo
I havent done anything to it, but have it detailed. I also have new wheels for it, 20 inch Maya's with the centers painted black. The rear winglet is also off the car, getting made in carbon fiber. I purchased some Keith Collins floor mats, and i ordered a wing for it from Switzerland.

you ordered your wing from affolter if yes you did a great deal those wings are awesome and congrat for you car it look so great in this unusual colour for a murci

Old 09-09-2005, 08:02 AM
DT04R is on a distinguished road
Hey Allen -

(Nice ride BTW)

Last night on the show "Rides" the entire episode was dedicated to Lambo - some interesting historical information, beautiful classic cars (looked like the west coast Concours) and some nice coverage at the factory of assembly of a Murci roadster (the first one in fact).

We caught it on the HD version of Discovery channel (so everything looked amazing in 1080i/16x9) You can probably hit the TLC/Disco website and find when it's next scheduled to broadcast if you're interested.

Cheers -

DT

Old 09-09-2005, 01:07 PM
Banned
Originally posted by matt360cs
you ordered your wing from affolter if yes you did a great deal those wings are awesome and congrat for you car it look so great in this unusual colour for a murci
Thanks, wing is in customs now.

Old 09-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Banned
Originally posted by DT04R
Hey Allen -

(Nice ride BTW)

Last night on the show "Rides" the entire episode was dedicated to Lambo - some interesting historical information, beautiful classic cars (looked like the west coast Concours) and some nice coverage at the factory of assembly of a Murci roadster (the first one in fact).

We caught it on the HD version of Discovery channel (so everything looked amazing in 1080i/16x9) You can probably hit the TLC/Disco website and find when it's next scheduled to broadcast if you're interested.

Cheers -

DT
Thanks ive seen that show before. You can see alot of people i know in it, including Valentino Balboni.

Old 09-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Tracktoy is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by djantlive
Wow, that detail was worth every penny then. Looks like night and day. Wheels look hot.
Yes the detail was far worth it's value, There is a visable night and day difference and I hope to see some pics when you get the wheels on.

Sweeeeeeeeet

Old 09-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
Allan,

Your murcielago looks awesome!!! Are you gonna be bringing it here in Scottsdale?? Congrats on that beast btw!

Old 09-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Banned
Originally posted by Bri
Allan,

Your murcielago looks awesome!!! Are you gonna be bringing it here in Scottsdale?? Congrats on that beast btw!
Yes all my cars are going to Scottsdale. I will also most likely trade the Lotus and Hummer in on a Gallardo too.

Old 09-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
awesome! all lambo collection!

Old 09-09-2005, 09:15 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Allan, Great job on the detail, she looks gorgeous now... Love the Red...

Old 09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Mattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really niceMattnunez is just really nice
Allen the car looks sweet. It is amazing what a good cleaning will do. What mods do you have in mind.

Old 09-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Banned
Originally posted by Mattnunez
Allen the car looks sweet. It is amazing what a good cleaning will do. What mods do you have in mind.
Well im not going to go too crazy with the mods. Im doing the wheels and tires, and powdercoating the brakes. Full exhaust, air filters. Some custom carbon fiber, and the Affolter wing. Maybe Nitrous. I plan to trade this car in on the new 6.5L 650Hp Murcielago.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some pics of my Murci