Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Underground Racing TT LP 570 Gallardo headed to NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 09:26 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
First off... Congrats Vinny!!! Cant wait to see the car in person

Originally Posted by LAMBO UR
Your a 100% right I cant speak for Dave that was a bull**** move. When my car is ready of course I will race Joe he's nothing but a class act. Im sure his car is faster now, I just don't know if u want to bark up that tree. All in FUN
Thank you!! You know i'm not about calling people out but I am always up for a run.

Originally Posted by SCvet00
I thought Joe already raced a 2R in TX?

1:15 mark
TX2K14 - 1800HP Gallardos battle GTR's - Battle of the Titans! - YouTube
But Nick said his car is a 1R @ TX2K

Originally Posted by IcemanLambo
He did and he lost no excuse but that set up was not running at full boost and now it is. The car is now running way more boost in all the gears so hopefully it will make a difference, we shall see.
Hopefully it hooks.. we will find out of Friday lol

Originally Posted by LAMBO UR
You have to give Joe credit for wanting to race these UR cars. I think he should just buy one. LOL
I'm working on it.. need to sell some more Meat!!!

To be the best, you have to beat the best and UGR is top class.

Originally Posted by Underground Racing
You want to see a good race and you are trying to get Vinny's 1250 whp Gallardo on street tires to race a 1600+ whp GTR on DR's? That would be a great race.
A 2R with a good driver is very hard to beat. Racing against a GTR with 1600whp on DR's, the Gallardo driver makes a mistake and he will lose, even if he's in a 2R.

A 2R car should really be racing a 72mm GTR.. It’s a HP game. Just as i outpower a stage 3 car and it really wont be a race.... a 2R car out powers me significantly BUTTTTTTT.... i will pretty much race anyone no matter what the car makes orclaims.. It’s all fun for me and the faster car doesn't always win... anythingcan happen.

Setup and driver play a role and im all for a race... maybe i can catch one of these guys after a long night out!!

Old 07-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Vinnyr has a spectacular aura aboutVinnyr has a spectacular aura about
Thanks Joe!
I can't wait to see & drive it myself
I don't know what happen with Dave but you & him should be a much better race then my stage 3

Old 07-07-2014, 10:24 AM
awesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to beholdawesome82 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vinnyr
Thanks Joe!
I can't wait to see & drive it myself
I don't know what happen with Dave but you & him should be a much better race then my stage 3
Yea not sure what happened that day either but i will be at Pocono Friday and Sunday if he wants to come out

After that im going back on E85 till the weather cools down so he's going to have to wait.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:27 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by awesome82

I'm working on it.. need to sell some more Meat!!!

To be the best, you have to beat the best and UGR is top class.

A 2R car should really be racing a 72mm GTR.. It’s a HP game. Just as i outpower a stage 3 car and it really wont be a race.... a 2R car out powers me significantly BUTTTTTTT.... i will pretty much race anyone no matter what the car makes orclaims.. It’s all fun for me and the faster car doesn't always win... anythingcan happen.

Setup and driver play a role and im all for a race... maybe i can catch one of these guys after a long night out!!

If you want to race the fastest Underground cars you will need to come to TI. Top cars and top drivers are at that event.

Nicks was a 1R+ at tx2k.. It came back for the full 2R upgrade.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Looks like a couple of stage 3 Gallardos will be at that event. I think they will just be on pump gas.

Old 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
Looks like a couple of stage 3 Gallardos will be at that event. I think they will just be on pump gas.

Is Gabe going to defend his title? Anyone crazy enough to race him?

Old 07-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Duhawks
Is Gabe going to defend his title? Anyone crazy enough to race him?
... the TTG he beat us all with i think was sold

once the TTA is ready im sure he will do the same to all of us....

I am really curious to see what the TTA can do compared to the Gallardo

im sure in Gabes hands we will find out soon and Kevin better start stocking Aventador turbo kits

Old 07-07-2014, 07:58 PM
joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !joetwint Is a GOD !
Beautiful car, lots of luck with it!

Old 07-07-2014, 11:12 PM
supranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of lightsupranviper is a glorious beacon of light
Joe I have not met you...but you sure seem like one hell of a cool guy! Next event we are at please say hello! You are the type of guy that makes this crazy sport fun!

Cheers,
Stacy

Old 07-08-2014, 04:23 AM
Originally Posted by joetwint
Beautiful car, lots of luck with it!
Thank you! Your car is Bad *** too 😁

Old 08-11-2014, 08:17 AM
Fun weekend of racing 😁

Old 08-11-2014, 08:20 AM
Duhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to allDuhawks is a name known to all
That is what I heard!!! Way to go Vinny!

Old 08-11-2014, 08:34 AM
Good times!!!

O ****... theres Dave.... Lets go 3 wide!!!! =)

Old 08-11-2014, 08:35 AM
I need to move there or Houston....

Old 08-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Originally Posted by awesome82
Good times!!!

O ****... theres Dave.... Lets go 3 wide!!!! =)
Joey,
That was priceless!!!
I really don't know what's up with Dave's car or maybe he just needs seat time @ that power level?
Thanks for coming down to run me & we will do it again in the Pocono's in Oct
Your a good guy & always fun to race against win or lose!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Underground Racing TT LP 570 Gallardo headed to NY