Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Andreas' Bull

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2005, 09:33 AM
XX911XX is infamous around these parts
Nice G.

Kirby, are you practising for a job at Excellence?

Old 10-29-2005, 11:47 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Mowateriology
i have yet to see a pic that really captures the intensity of that color on the Gallardo
I think I did a good job of capturing the the color of the car, but when I uploaded them they seemed to have faded? Even my 969 banner is bright orange in the original pictures.

I sent the originals to Andreas so he could see the difference.

Does anyone know why the pictures fade when I upload them? I'll try uploading to another picture hosting site and see if that makes a difference.

Old 10-30-2005, 06:52 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
By far the best pictures and best looking Gallardo I have seen so far. Love the orange with black wheels, really makes everything stand out.

-Markus-

Old 11-01-2005, 04:41 PM
BAD ASH is infamous around these parts
That front Hig angled pic is my favorite.
Gr8 pics man. and Gr8 car Andreas

Old 11-01-2005, 06:21 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Itzkirb
I think I did a good job of capturing the the color of the car, but when I uploaded them they seemed to have faded? Even my 969 banner is bright orange in the original pictures.

Does anyone know why the pictures fade when I upload them? I'll try uploading to another picture hosting site and see if that makes a difference.
Great shots...the Bull is looking mean!

kirby...assuming same browser and monitor right (calibrate that monitor ). Two things, depending on where you host them, additional compression may take place server-side during image delivery...

Old 11-01-2005, 08:16 PM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by eshaun
Great shots...the Bull is looking mean!

kirby...assuming same browser and monitor right (calibrate that monitor ). Two things, depending on where you host them, additional compression may take place server-side during image delivery...
Yup..

Check and see if they're the same size afterwards (easy and usually successful way of telling)

Old 11-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try uploading a few to another picture hosting site and see if I get any color loss.

Old 11-06-2005, 09:57 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute

did u change the file format or convert them between RGB or CMYK? check both formats. did u save as .gif?

Old 11-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Which one is better? RGB or CMYK? They are RGB now and saved at jpegs (Max Quality).

Old 11-07-2005, 06:07 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Which one is better? RGB or CMYK? They are RGB now and saved at jpegs (Max Quality).
stick with RGB as it's primary for screen. CMYK is primary for print. convert it if u want to print for the best result. i'm not sure if jpeg compress color. maybe albert can answer that. when was last time u calibrate the monitor?

Old 11-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Priority member
CTcayenne is infamous around these parts
Will you take photos of my Bull kirby??? never knew Orange will looks this good in photo.

Old 11-09-2005, 12:10 AM
CTcayenne, drop me an email

itzkirb@969motorsports.com

Old 11-09-2005, 03:45 AM
Priority member
CTcayenne is infamous around these parts
CTcayenne, drop me an email

itzkirb@969motorsports.com
Email Sent.

Old 11-10-2005, 12:09 PM

Old 11-10-2005, 12:14 PM
BAD ASH is infamous around these parts
that pic is perfect for an avatar, you can add anything on the background.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Andreas' Bull