Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 10:53 AM
SkyclsGT3 is infamous around these parts
all I can say is: it seems like it is nothing but a vandalism here.
I don't know what they got against this company but really who cares if they stopped carrying an exhaust brand? it happens in any industry, not sure what the big deal is.

Old 11-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-09-2005, 11:00 AM
Weazel is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ShankCS
Yes I read the thread. What does quoting another computer company JOHN owns have to do with an exhaust system?

He's quoting it to expose any business he owns, which isn't fair.

If someone had a gripe with SP, should they quote SP ENGINEERING / LAMBO - POWER.com / Company XYZ?

and this --> "As of now, we have 1 more Murcielago exhaust in stock. I will sell if anyone is interested in it" <-- is for sponsors only.
Originally posted by ShankCS
A couple of short statements before I elaborate.

1. I have had great luck and great service from Eisenhaus. I have dealt with John of EH as well as several of my friends. Nothing negative to say. Omni Solutions is a computer company I take it? How is bashing them going to solve your Eisenhaus issue? SOunds like a potential suit for slander. In anycase.....

Thanks
Shank
I am quoting Omni Solution in regards to a WAIVER everyone must sign before they can receive the $XX,XXX exhaust they just bought. Attached is the picture of the waiver for referrence for you. Thanks! It also includes how they can't gurantee a CEL and or pass Emissions. When our company bought a Kreissieg exhaust, the check was made out to Omni Solution. Hope this settles it for you.

-Mark

Last edited by Weazel; 11-09-2005 at 11:30 AM.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:19 AM
I had to sign that smog waiver when I purchased my unit as well, since my unit by-pass the cats! haha - sounds awesome by the way. So far, I have about 6000 miles on my car now, and I've never had a CEL problem with the unit.
but again, what is all this non-sense for? If you have a problem with a particular vendor, then you should go direct and talk to them. This appears to be nothing but public slandering like shank mentioned.

Last edited by SkyclsGT3; 11-09-2005 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by SkyclsGT3
I had to sign that smog waiver when I purchased my unit as well, since my unit by-pass the cats! haha - sounds awesome by the way. So far, I have about 6000 miles on my car now, and I've never had a CEL problem with the unit.
but again, what is all this non-sense for? If you have a problem with a particular vendor, then you should go direct and talk to them. This appears to be nothing but public slandering like shank mentioned.
Is it on your Porshce? The problems if you'll read were happening on Lamborghini's and Ferrari's. We did go directly to them, and they weren't willing to help until it was too late. I think I posted that information in there as well. I'm glad you're not having problems, but it seems that our company wasn't the only one. There's a post on Ferrarichat where people were having the same problem as us...Take care!

Old 11-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
I was the biggest proponent of kreissieg products fro lambos to be found. Having seen their customer service policies first hand, I would never buy, or reccomend a product of theirs to anyone.

Old 11-09-2005, 12:22 PM
wait, I see this now. I just saw the posts SP guys and kreissieg have made at the lambo power (which supposedly belongs to SP, guys? - which I realize now: thanks to shank). Even after these Kreissieg folks publically anounnce their apology regards to their lack of customer services, and SP is still doing this? To me, seems like they did provide enough customer services.
Being a business owner myself, it is pretty straight forward what they did here.

For whatever reason, one of my close buddies, who has a 360 modena with kreissieg unit on his car at this very day does not have any problems with it, so as mine. I recommend the system :-)

Last edited by SkyclsGT3; 11-09-2005 at 12:26 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
wait, I see this now. I just saw the posts SP guys and kreissieg have made at the lambo power (which supposedly belongs to SP, guys? - which I realize now: thanks to shank). Even after these Kreissieg folks publically anounnce their apology regards to their lack of customer services, and SP is still doing this? To me, seems like they did provide enough customer services.
Being a business owner myself, it is pretty straight forward what they did here.

For whatever reason, one of my close buddies, who has a 360 modena with kreissieg unit on his car at this very day does not have any problems with it, so as mine. I recommend the system :-)
Thats funny. So you are telling me that its ok for a company to stick it in your ***, and then just say SORRY? That is pretty funny. How about I get on 6speed, and start PMing everyone trying to drum up business? Im sure Shank, being that he has been so helpfull to you, will love that.

Old 11-09-2005, 12:33 PM

My hat's off to you! I only continue to bring up information to defend myself from Shank. If you noticed I hadn't said anything until after he posted.

Old 11-09-2005, 12:58 PM
As you mentioned, if that was the real case, I would have been on your side but seems like Kreissieg folks really did take care of issues, didn't they? at least that's how I see it.. :-( and I personally do not have issues with any of these or want to get in any further discussion about it.

SP may had a bad experience with the other party and we see that their feelings towards this case was clearly shown and delivered to guys in this forum and SP did receive public apology from the other party. So, seems like issue could have been done and over with. that's all I am saying.

owning a kreissieg unit myself, I have been happy
and their customer service was nothing but positive on my experience - that's all.

This thread was why I was wondering from the begining.
Seems like this issue is almost got nothing to do with Kreissieg folks or products to start with anyway.. again my own opinion. you guys can see.
I am out on this one now, guys.. gotta catch up some work.
I hope I did not cause too much trouble here.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11112

Last edited by SkyclsGT3; 11-10-2005 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 01:29 PM
Spweazel, you are right and no offense to you what so ever.
Allanlambo, if it sounded that way, misleading there.
as you mentioned, if that was the case, I would have been on your side. No offense to anyone here when I post, all I am saying is my opinion on this case and nothing more.

but seems like Kreissieg folks really did take care of issues, didn't they? at least that's how I see it.. :-( and I personally do not have issues with any of these or want to get in any further discussion about it.

SP may had a bad experience with the other party and we see that their feelings towards this case was clearly shown and delivered to guys in this forum and SP did receive public apology for whatever its worth from the other party. So, seems like issue could have been done and over with. that's all I am saying - nothing more.

owning a kreissieg unit myself, I have been happy - that's all.

Hope this gets resolved for you folks.

This thread was why I was wondering from the begining.
Seems like this issue is almost got nothing to do with Kreissieg folks or products to start with anyway.. again my own opinion. you guys can see.
I am out on this one now, guys.. gotta catch up some work.
I hope I did not cause too much trouble here.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11112
No trouble at all IMO. You stated how you felt and so did we. Best of wishes to you.

-Mark

Old 11-09-2005, 01:46 PM
anyway in my book, this kreissieg sounds and performs excellent. I met kreissieg folks few times, good guys too.. I am sure you guys can work this out. good luck to you as well.

Last edited by SkyclsGT3; 11-09-2005 at 11:22 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 02:22 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of

Old 11-10-2005, 04:52 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Shank,
are u slectively reading people's post? there are many that advertise here who's not sponsor of 6speed.

Old 11-15-2005, 08:36 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
i alwyas knew Kriess was overhyped....
Id never spend 10K for a can of stainless steel

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA