Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

RSC Tuning - END OF SUMMER SPECIALS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor
Erik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond reputeErik@RSC has a reputation beyond repute
RSC Tuning - END OF SUMMER SPECIALS

Hey Guys -

Well as fast as summer got here is as fast as she's gone. To help take the edge off what weather is looming around the corner RSC Tuning is going to be offering END OFSUMMER SPECIALS on all in stock items. These special will run through the end of August 31st 2015

Shoot me an email at erik@RSCtuning.com and let me know what you have been on the fence about and maybe along with our END OF SUMMER SPECIALS we can get you the deal you have been looking for.

Again - to keep this running smooth please dont PM me - PLEASE email me at erik@rsctuning.com - if you would like us to prepare a shipping quote as well please include a ship to zip or postal code.

Last edited by Erik@RSC; 08-24-2015 at 01:57 PM. Reason: spelling