Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My Murci coming along

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by TTM0TION
Wow Allan car is soooo sick, love the painted rear. I was going to say you should think about doing a CF rear diffuser to go with the wing but now seeing the way you painted everything I don't think I would. Looks amazing man. Which do you like more though the murci or SV?
Thanks. On the Murci there is little winglet that flips up when you drive past a certain mph, as of now that is off the car, and being made in carbon fiber. depending how it looks, ill either stick with the stock red piece or the carbon.

As for the Murci or the SV, ive been having this same discussion with myself lately.I love my Sv, but having driven my Murci lately, it makes my Diablo feel old too me. Ive been considering trading the SV in towards a new Gallardo SE, but then im worried ill regret not just keeping the SV, even if only just to look at. But then again its alot fo money to have tied up in a car that is only used occasionaly.

Old 11-28-2005, 02:25 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
haha I wish this was the issue that kept me up at night. You are one lucky man. But on the issue if you do not drive the SV much compaired to the murci do you really think you would drive the G? I would think een that car would feel sub par compaired to a murci like yours.

Old 11-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Banned
Originally posted by TTM0TION
haha I wish this was the issue that kept me up at night. You are one lucky man. But on the issue if you do not drive the SV much compaired to the murci do you really think you would drive the G? I would think een that car would feel sub par compaired to a murci like yours.
Im actually worried the G would become my favorite Lambo of all. Its more daily driveable than either the M or the D, and the new 520hp Se with short gears is supposedly fantastic.

Old 11-28-2005, 11:50 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by NAPO
Allan, I remember when you did a P-shop that looked a lot like this... It's nice to see the real deal now, the car looks B-E-A-UTIFUL!!
Originally posted by allanlambo
Nope, I love the wing, and no one else has one but me.
No, no... That's not what I meant, the wing looks awesome!

I meant... I remember when you made some P-shops of your Murci, a while ago, to how you wanted to modify it... It looked just like your car does now and WOW... It's BEAUTIFUL!!

Old 12-02-2005, 01:35 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
WOW!! Great car. Very tasteful. Keep up the good work!

I'm really starting to fall for the Murci's now. They don't do much for me from the factory but one can not take anything away from a tastefully modded Murci.

It just doesn't appeal greatly to me in stock form. Anybody else feel this way?

Old 12-02-2005, 06:24 AM
Former Vendor
HZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to beholdHZ@RSC is a splendid one to behold
Allan..

Amazing one of the nicest Murci's Ive seen

Old 12-02-2005, 03:40 PM
BAD ASH is infamous around these parts
Like many of the 6speeders said "done tastefully", love the wheels the wing etc. Freaking awsome.
anynick name to the car? how about RED DEVIL???

Last edited by BAD ASH; 12-02-2005 at 04:06 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Jamie B. is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Lookin' good. Love the wheels. Like the fact that you arent afraid to RUN your cars too.

Old 12-03-2005, 02:58 AM
Banned
Just saw the car at the shop today, she is now lowered, the brake calipers are painted, Sp installed their brake upgrade kit with new 15 inch rotors, and the windows are tinted! Looks awesome!

Old 12-03-2005, 04:16 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
New pics please!?

Starting to drool at the thought of the drop and the rotors!!

Old 12-03-2005, 02:33 PM
DeAd-EyE is infamous around these parts
allan, don't change a damned thing on that car..its perfect.

motor work/suspension only ....(ok and maybe a rear diffuser in CF )

Old 12-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Banned
I have pics cant post them from here. Ill post asap.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:57 AM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Car looks awesome!

Old 12-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Z0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant futureZ0RR0 has a brilliant future
Looking good!
As for the SV debate ... change it for a Gallardo, and if you really miss the Diablo, go back to an SE30!

Old 12-07-2005, 12:04 AM
EpDarks is infamous around these parts
That red looks incredible Allan! Did you choose it? If not, what other colors were you thinking? Honestly the red is PERFECT.

Car looks absolutely sensational in every regard. You really have great taste. Anyone who puts black wheels on a Murci has *****. Can't wait to see the new pics.

You really give us young guns something to shoot for. Thanks for sharing...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Murci coming along