Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Aventador Transmission Malfunction

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 05:10 PM
salerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud ofsalerno713 has much to be proud of
Aventador Transmission Malfunction

Fellas, my relatively new to me 2012 Aventador has 5,000 miles on it- 900 that I put on it in the last year; car went in to limp mode on me 6 months ago and again now permanently with a Transmission malfunction warning light. When I read the codes out from my snapon diagnostic tool it gave me 2 codes: "P0944- hydraulic pressure unit loss of pressure, and P073D - unable to engage neutral"

Now the cars in for service at manhattan motorcars, where as of yet they do not want to warranty.

Anyone have similar issues?

Old 10-25-2016, 08:29 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Transmission issues were not wildly uncommon, more in 13 than 12, but it was extremely rare for them to present for the first time after 5k miles. Did it have any records of gearbox repairs or servicing before you bought it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.