Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Robert's M

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Life Dies
Dude... I bet you get a lot of heat in that black shirt.
Heat? Why?

Old 01-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Johnfromjersey is infamous around these parts
looks great. I prefer the wheels silver. gives the car more character. now you just see black and design is lost. regardless, the car is damn sexy!

Old 01-10-2006, 07:06 PM
Moderatorette
Porsche Babe is infamous around these parts
Well, Well, Well, isn't this a sexy post DAMN!! I'm having the love of affair of all time with the MURCI !!!! I need a moment ......

Old 01-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Heat? Why?
Just wait until the sunshine rays of Shank see that shirt...

Old 01-10-2006, 10:48 PM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Robert, looks just incredible.

Kirby, great pics! What did you do to punch up the contrast and saturation if you don't mind me asking? I'm taking some digipics on vacations and want to make them more vibrant, especially for posting online like this.

-D

Old 01-10-2006, 10:56 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
For some reason, there is a reflection of Simon Cowell in your tail light!

Old 01-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by allanlambo
For some reason, there is a reflection of Simon Cowell in your tail light!

Old 01-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Life Dies
Just wait until the sunshine rays of Shank see that shirt...
Chris, we speak english here not ebonics! WTF are you saying?

Old 01-11-2006, 12:05 AM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Redlinerobert

Old 01-11-2006, 12:09 AM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Easily the best looking car on 6speed.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:10 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
SuperD, exactly what you said...I just adjust the contrast and saturation in Pshop.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:34 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Kevin M
Chris, we speak english here not ebonics! WTF are you saying?
Was it really necessary to engage in a private discussion with Robert regarding my harmless comment? Wait until you two care-bares throw another caucus regarding the hasty PM you sent me.

Would anybody care to reveal the innocent joke behind my seemingly abrasive comment?

Old 01-11-2006, 12:43 AM
Chris,

It's not the first time you make a negative comment on a post here. If you think your comment was innocent or funny, then I think you need to go back to school - or keep your day job.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:24 AM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Johnfromjersey
looks great. I prefer the wheels silver. gives the car more character. now you just see black and design is lost. regardless,
i respectfully disagree. while the actual spoke design of the wheels may have been hidden by the painting, the overall car now has the perfect amount of contrast. much more striking and dramatic...very fitting for a yellow lambo

Old 01-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Banned
Originally posted by alexWS6
i respectfully disagree. while the actual spoke design of the wheels may have been hidden by the painting, the overall car now has the perfect amount of contrast. much more striking and dramatic...very fitting for a yellow lambo
I respectfully disagree and agree with John from Jersey. Previously, the silver wheels provided more attention to the details of the car. The lines were more dramatic and sharp. The black wheels are now the focal point of the car which make it less noticed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Robert's M