Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Huracan Performante 'ring record

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 06:08 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Huracan Performante 'ring record

Don't get me wrong, I think the Performante sounds like a beast of a car, but I'm a little dubious of the 'Ring production car record, especially after reading some of the commentary from Bridge to Gantry. I haven't see a response from Lamborghini yet, so I'm wondering how this will shakeout. What do you guys think?

Old 03-07-2017, 06:44 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
want to know what a real car will run the ring without 40mm wider slicks plus a follow bump draft car etc let me know ill pilot

Old 03-08-2017, 06:40 PM
6Speed Town Crier
Johnny Mayday will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
want to know what a real car will run the ring without 40mm wider slicks plus a follow bump draft car etc let me know ill pilot
If you want to know what a car looks like crashed into the barrier, I could handle that, ha ha! At this point, I'm positive that running the 'Ring at a decent clip would be beyond my skill level...

Old 03-08-2017, 10:26 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Here's Lambo's response
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/huracan-performante-gps-log/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.