Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Our stage 1 Huracan Tune w/ 91 Octane

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2017, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Our stage 1 Huracan Tune w/ 91 Octane

We threw our car on the dyno earlier this week and put a tune in it to see what kind of power we could make with a safe tune.

We made 19 horsepower and 7 ft. lbs. of torque over a fairly wide power band.

Our next tune is going to be made with Boostane which is a fuel additive that we have had a lot of success with in a lot of our customers cars.

We are available to do custom tunes on these cars at our facility in Torrance, Ca. At this time we only do custom tunes but once we have a large volume of cars done on our duo we will be doing tunes to cars in the other 49 states as well.

Price for our custom tune with the before and after dyno runs is $2495.00. If you want to maximize your cars potential than this is the best way to do it, we will custom tailor every tune to your car and your modifications.

Please feel free to give me a call to set up an appointment.

Look for bigger gains later this week from our Stage 1+ tune.

Old 09-21-2017, 08:17 AM
BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !
So I understand correctly, because I just bought a Performante, and am always looking to enhance power, you made an extra 19 HP and 7 LBS of TQ with a Stage 1, and the cost is $2500.00? This is for 19 HP, which could be in reality, even less, due to margin of error...and differences in times between runs etc...

I assume that was your best run; you wouldn't publish your worst one. So, did all the other runs show the same or less?

With all due respect, why would I or anyone want to spend that for the minuscule increase, if I read your post correctly.

When I spent $2500 on my '16 991 TTS, it made over 100 HP more, which I know is cheap.

Now, I know it's a Lambo, but who would blow their warranty for a claimed 19 HP, which could actually be even less??

I power add to everything I own, but this would be insane and not even a consideration for me. You can't even feel that small amount of power over 610 HP.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.