Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Can anyone compare CTS V to LP560?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 04:10 PM
vertico is an unknown quantity at this point
Can anyone compare CTS V to LP560?

Hello,
I currently have a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V coupe with a 6 speed manual.
I'm considering trading for an LP560-4 coupe w e-gear

Has anyone out there driven both that can make a comparison?

I've driven a Huracan but not yet a Gallardo.
I'm really wondering how the ride feels by comparison, is the Gallardo jarring by comparison?

Also the steering, the CTS V has excellent steering but I hear the steering ratio on the Gallardo sucks? Does that even matter on back roads / highway?
I know the Gallardo isn't quite as spacious as I have sat in one.

Let me know what you think. I'm open to any opinions.

I'm in a serious dilemma here, I love my CTS V and I really just need someone to tell me i'm going to enjoy the G just as much.

Brent

Old 10-03-2017, 01:46 PM
cold brakes is an unknown quantity at this point
Most of us here are probably thinking this is the most ridiculous comparison due to the huge difference in price, design, and audience these cars are built for. And it ultimately comes down to your personality and reasons for wanting a lambo.

As you know, the V is relatively cheap, fast, easy to service, with proven components. The Lambo will get you around a racetrack just as quick, be more flashy, cost more to maintain, and in some eyes might be less exciting to drive.

I think this is more of a personality case and who you want to appeal to vs a car-performance question.

Old 10-04-2017, 08:08 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Uh is this a serious question ?

Old 10-04-2017, 08:49 PM
Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !
Driven both, I love the instant torque of the CTSV, but was not a fan of the gearbox (ratios were to wide). The cornering and steering were ok (not quite as good as a modern Porsche)
but the car seemed like it would be very easy to live with. I did the lambo thing for a while, and I never drove it, it was only fun to drive fast so I would take it to car meets and a couple track days. it had good power, loved the engine sound, and it gets attention.

Old 10-22-2017, 08:21 AM
Lfsglass is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by vertico
Hello,
I currently have a 2011 Cadillac CTS-V coupe with a 6 speed manual.
I'm considering trading for an LP560-4 coupe w e-gear

Has anyone out there driven both that can make a comparison?

I've driven a Huracan but not yet a Gallardo.
I'm really wondering how the ride feels by comparison, is the Gallardo jarring by comparison?

Also the steering, the CTS V has excellent steering but I hear the steering ratio on the Gallardo sucks? Does that even matter on back roads / highway?
I know the Gallardo isn't quite as spacious as I have sat in one.

Let me know what you think. I'm open to any opinions.

I'm in a serious dilemma here, I love my CTS V and I really just need someone to tell me i'm going to enjoy the G just as much.

Brent
Two completely different worlds.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.