Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My Gallardo got killed by Dodge Stealth TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 04:10 PM
bottomline will become famous soon enoughbottomline will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by tom03lightning
Don't worry Jamie knows his place against the viper (most do, or should). Its all in fun, we all go out and have a good time. Now there is a certain Lexus that my be able to show the Viper a thing or two, but we will have to wait and see. lol

Tom
I would love to see that! (seriously)

Old 03-16-2006, 05:49 PM
tom03lightning is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bottomline
I would love to see that! (seriously)
Here's a vid from last year
http://www.sound-performance.com/sp%...chrissc300.htm

In that pass he went 9.59 @ 143 (1.36 60').
Car had dyno'd at 890rwhp about 1 month prior (stock supra bottom-end), but when they pulled the motor apart a week after the run, 5 of the 6 rods were noticeably bent (too much power). Car will be coming back next year with somewhere in the 1100-1200rwhp range.

Read about it and see more pics here:
http://www.sound-performance.com/featured.html

Old 03-16-2006, 05:52 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tom03lightning
Here's a vid from last year
http://www.sound-performance.com/sp%...chrissc300.htm

In that pass he went 9.59 @ 143 (1.36 60').
Car had dyno'd at 890rwhp about 1 month prior (stock supra bottom-end), but when they pulled the motor apart a week after the run, 5 of the 6 rods were noticeably bent (too much power). Car will be coming back next year with somewhere in the 1100-1200rwhp range.

Read about it and see more pics here:
http://www.sound-performance.com/featured.html
OMG That thing was screaming!

Old 03-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Chris' SC is sick. I'm anxious to see the HP numbers that are going to come out this week after the yearly Viper/Supra/Vette meet in TX. Should be loads of fun.

Old 03-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Jamie B. is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
What does your buddy have done to the Stealth?
DR900 turbos
DR Stage III heads
DR Street Cams
GTPRO 1200hp fuel system w/ 720 injectors
Bigger side-mount intercoolers
Larger downpipe / full exhaust
& full supporting components.

The car was built by Dynamic Racing in Alamagordo, New Mexico
www.dynamicracing.com

Its lowered now ( adjustable Tein Flex ), and different 19" wheels are going on it.

Old 03-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Looks like a sleeper. I bet he has a fun time beating up on exotics that don't expect an *** whoping.
Thanks. Yes, thats exacty what I was after, a true sleeper. I even did away with the dual exhaust and went with a single exit exhaust to further the sleeper effect ( it saved weight too ).

Old 03-17-2006, 06:02 PM
quikturbo is on a distinguished road
I can't wait to see Jaime's car at it's current level, and Shank, your Lambo looks gorgeous with the new wheels!!! Maybe I should stop by to check them out up close

I can only hope to keep close enough to read Ryan's rear plate on the viper Hell, maybe he should trade me for my lex, what do ya think.....

Wes, thanks bud. I'm still getting some machine work done on the block, billet mains, etc.. so I should have the car back together come end of March/April timeframe. I wasn't able to make it to TX this year due to travel and some meetings for work. I think I'll hit up Vegas though!

Chris

Old 03-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally Posted by Marc996Miami
however that race was meant for the Viper then I bet if you actually got traction your buddy would have been ingesting your exhaust fumes!
We plan on running my car against his Viper. On low boost, I should only be about 600 awhp, on high boost 700 ish. His advantage is power, my advantage is traction. It will be fun, regardless of what happens.

Old 03-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by quikturbo
so I should have the car back together come end of March/April timeframe.
Cant wait to see ( and hear ) that bad MF'r Chris.

Old 03-17-2006, 06:34 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Shank,

I thought you had to remove those Cargraphics because of the E-gear/diff/warranty issues?!?!? You still have them on?

Old 03-17-2006, 06:35 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 2thfixr
Shank,

I thought you had to remove those Cargraphics because of the E-gear/diff/warranty issues?!?!? You still have them on?

These black wheels are by AVUS, and they're 19" fronts, 20" rears

Old 03-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by ShankCS
Anyway, here are a couple of motion shots of the G with Black wheels..
Hey, I took those.

Are those the only good ones that turned out ?

Old 03-18-2006, 02:06 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by quikturbo

Wes, thanks bud. I'm still getting some machine work done on the block, billet mains, etc.. so I should have the car back together come end of March/April timeframe. I wasn't able to make it to TX this year due to travel and some meetings for work. I think I'll hit up Vegas though!

Chris
I'm sitting in TX at the hotel. Not as many cars in the parking lot as I remember last year but more will likely show up. I'm likely going to have to upgrade to a build motor myself, too many pushing the limits, I'm anxious to see how your car turns out, maybe I'll see you in Vegas.

-Wes

Old 03-18-2006, 08:20 AM
quikturbo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by onelove
I'm sitting in TX at the hotel. Not as many cars in the parking lot as I remember last year but more will likely show up. I'm likely going to have to upgrade to a build motor myself, too many pushing the limits, I'm anxious to see how your car turns out, maybe I'll see you in Vegas.

-Wes
Look forward to your updates and pics Wes!!!!
When we hit Vegas, I have yours and Jess' first round

C

Old 03-18-2006, 11:03 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
OMG That thing was screaming!
That is CRAZY!!!

Like a fricking shotgun with flames on every shift! WOW!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Gallardo got killed by Dodge Stealth TT