Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Hulk's Lambo on Fire

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 04:35 PM
4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough4Thirty is a jewel in the rough
Hulk's Lambo on Fire

STEVEN M. KRAMER/FOR THE MIAMI HERALD

The yellow Lamborghini VT that caught fire and burned to wreckage along 96th Street in Bay Harbor Islands Saturday afternoon. Details are sketchy about how such an expensive car caught flame, but Bay Harbor Islands police said the car was driven by "a juvenile."

Nick Hogan, 16, son of wrestler-turned actor Hulk Hogan, stands beside the yellow Lamborghini VT that caught fire and burned to wreckage along 96th Street in Bay Harbor Islands Saturday afternoon. Hulk Hogan whose real name is Terrence Bollea recently moved into a $12 million home at 2900 North Bay Rd., Miami Beach, where many scenes for their VH1 reality TV show have been filmed.

Hogan's wife, Linda, was also at the scene and is pictured being checked by Miami-Dade firefighters, who confirmed only that they responded to a car fire.

Charred remains of the yellow Lamborghini VT that caught fire and burned to wreckage. Witnesses said that Linda Bollea, wife of Hulk Hogan, was in the car along with the couple's son, Nick, 16.

Hulk Hogan's car catches fire on Bay Harbor Islands
By MIAMI HERALD STAFF

MIAMI - A yellow Lamborghini reportedly owned by Terry G. Bollea, better known as Hulk Hogan, caught fire Saturday on Bay Harbor Islands. There were no injuries reported.

Information was sketchy about the circumstances leading to Hogan's expensive car catching fire along the 96th Street causeway. The extent of damage to the VT model is unknown.

Bay Harbor Islands police said the driver was a juvenile and the law prohibits the releases of his name. It's unclear if the teen is related to Hogan.
Miami-Dade Fire Rescue officials would only say they responded to a car fire on Saturday afternoon, but declined to disclose any other details.
Efforts to reach the Hogan family were unsuccessful.

Hogan, who first gained fame as one of the superstars of professional wrestling, is currently starring in a reality show called Hogan Knows Best based on his family's recent move to Miami Beach.

Hogan, his wife, Linda, and teenage daughter and son, Brooke and Nick, recently moved into a $12 million home at 2900 North Bay Rd.

Article by http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15487948.htm

Last edited by 4Thirty; 09-12-2006 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:29 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Wasnt Hulk's...

Nick, his son, posted on supraforums....

Originally Posted by supraman111
wowwwww lol

the car was cecile barker's-the owner of sobe entertainment(the label to sign my sis)
i drive some of his exotics weekly to keep them running, this lambo hadnt been driven in 3 years so cecile has a guy change the battery and says its fine to drive, so im driving it myself and im head to bal harbor when i noticed the gauge cluster died and im like wtf, and almost seconds after that i smelled electrical fire and by the time i pulled over the back end of car was on fire and i called 911 and tried to find a fire extinguisher but no luck and by the time the fire truck got there the car was totaled

anywas ill post my phone pics of the car on fire later

Old 09-12-2006, 06:51 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Glad they taught him punctuation!

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 09-12-2006, 07:13 PM
alexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud ofalexWS6 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by damon@tirerack
Glad they taught him punctuation!
Who needs periods and apostrophes when your dad is the HULK!!

Old 09-12-2006, 10:17 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Damn. I couldnt read what he wrote.

Old 09-14-2006, 09:39 PM
tomf-1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mr2guysingh
Damn. I couldnt read what he wrote.
LOL.....somehow, that doesn't surprise me (i meant his grammatical deficiency not your reading comprehension).

Old 09-14-2006, 09:48 PM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
5 Minutes from my house...I am there daily.

Old 09-15-2006, 04:44 PM
zameil is on a distinguished road
Why would you have a car like that and not drive it for 3 years?
And when you do start it you let a 16yo drive it.
Thats just asking for trouble.

Old 09-15-2006, 04:47 PM
Alexs '05 will become famous soon enough
Hasn't this already been posted here a couple times?

Either way, feel sorry for owner of Lambo and Hulk since it'll probably come out of his pocket...which is no problem since they just made $25,000,000 by selling their Clearwater, FL home

Old 09-15-2006, 04:49 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Alexs '05

Either way, feel sorry for owner of Lambo and Hulk since it'll probably come out of his pocket...which is no problem since they just made $25,000,000 by selling their Clearwater, FL home
They finally sold it? I knew it was for sale but did not know it sold. That was down the street from my old place.

Old 09-15-2006, 04:51 PM
Alexs '05 will become famous soon enough
Last I heard it sold......but I could be wrong as I live alllll the way down in the Keys and just go by hear-say

Old 09-15-2006, 10:43 PM
GT 350 is on a distinguished road
That sure sucks.

Old 09-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Wonder if they'll play this into the show?

Old 09-17-2006, 06:30 PM
mr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to beholdmr2guysingh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Alexs '05

25 Million. Got damn.

Old 09-22-2006, 11:53 PM
idealrides is an unknown quantity at this point
a mechanic put the wrong size battery in the car, the positive terminal shorted to chassis. damn shame, this diablo had only 300 miles on it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hulk's Lambo on Fire