Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

I have never posted pictures of my Lambo on here...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Who sang the song Like a bridge over troubled waters? Just had the song in my head.

Aloha

Byron

Old 10-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Can't believe this thread isn't closed yet. This is entertaining!

Old 10-22-2007, 10:46 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Raz5219
Can't believe this thread isn't closed yet. This is entertaining!
Verification pending.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:50 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Nah don't close it Jimbo, it's too entertaining.

Old 10-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Old 10-23-2007, 12:13 AM
Marcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond reputeMarcus Frost has a reputation beyond repute
Byron,

You're "Hawaiian" style rhetoric, even in situations where you are obviously just telling things the way they are, is great. Even if you get heated, there's always this laid back tone. Plus you gave me a great laugh. It's too bad the old rep system is gone.

Ricky,

I think before you leave school, if you are going to school (lord knows that at 22 to have a self operating construction company, a car dealership, the deed to ***** Wonka's Chocolate Factory, and be able to afford $500k cars COMPLETELY on your own you probably think you are someone who should be giving out diplomas rather than receiving them) I think you should take a class on humility. That is, the study of allowing your accomplishments speak for themselves, without the need to shove it in people's faces. There are lots of successful people on here, and while we all like to show off our possessions a little bit you will find that most of the time it's done in good taste or in a manner that is relevant to the purpose of the forum. People don't really care how much money you make or who's cars you post pictures of, they care that you act like, for the lack of a better word, a **** in the process of showing us that. To top if off, having plates like "only 22" really shows the absolutely remarkable amount of class you must have.

Just a thought. Good luck to you.

-m

Old 10-23-2007, 12:21 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Byron,

You're "Hawaiian" style rhetoric, even in situations where you are obviously just telling things the way they are, is great. Even if you get heated, there's always this laid back tone. Plus you gave me a great laugh. It's too bad the old rep system is gone.

Ricky,

I think before you leave school, if you are going to school (lord knows that at 22 to have a self operating construction company, a car dealership, the deed to ***** Wonka's Chocolate Factory, and be able to afford $500k cars COMPLETELY on your own you probably think you are someone who should be giving out diplomas rather than receiving them) I think you should take a class on humility. That is, the study of allowing your accomplishments speak for themselves, without the need to shove it in people's faces. There are lots of successful people on here, and while we all like to show off our possessions a little bit you will find that most of the time it's done in good taste or in a manner that is relevant to the purpose of the forum. People don't really care how much money you make or who's cars you post pictures of, they care that you act like, for the lack of a better word, a **** in the process of showing us that. To top if off, having plates like "only 22" really shows the absolutely remarkable amount of class you must have.

-m
I could not have said it better...lol...When are you coming to Maui to learn to surf and eat tako poke?

Aloha

Byron

Old 10-23-2007, 07:44 AM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Byron,

Ricky,

-m
Well said Marcus, that pretty much sums it up.

Old 10-23-2007, 08:15 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
...cant we be friends? lol.

Old 10-23-2007, 11:59 AM
monster has a spectacular aura aboutmonster has a spectacular aura aboutmonster has a spectacular aura about
To further accentuate what Marcus Frost said, I think the best lesson learned is that getting too defensive and attempting to explain your way out of a lie rarely works.

For example, if this guy had said that he simply doesn't want to talk about his situation, then more people would have been willing to put more stake into his words. Instead, he tries to explain himself out of the predicament by putting himself into an even more unlikely scenario. Why anyone thinks that that should work is beyond me ... but it truly is the mark of an immature 22 year-old. God knows that if you can't handle yourself on a public forum, then you most certainly can't handle a multi-million dollar company, employees, etc.

I'd be surprised if you manage anything more than the mop bucket at your car dealership, Ricky.

Old 10-23-2007, 09:56 PM
uaintsokool is infamous around these parts
srtricky **** all these retards. dont let em bring you down! if you are happy where you are in life then thats all that matters.

oh btw. are you indian? desi crew holla!

Old 10-23-2007, 10:06 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by uaintsokool
srtricky **** all these retards. dont let em bring you down! if you are happy where you are in life then thats all that matters.

oh btw. are you indian? desi crew holla!
2bad i aint so kool yo

holla atcha boi

Old 10-23-2007, 10:16 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by turbo187
2bad i aint so kool yo

holla atcha boi
Ayo RUss. What it do SON??

Old 10-23-2007, 10:37 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ashokn225
Ayo RUss. What it do SON??
What it do what it do broseph? I just chillin' rite heree in the hizzzzzle tryin to get bi, u no wat i mene? tryin 2 get my car slammed wit 26s... may b spinnaz i dunno... kaint dcide

shout out 2 my boyz in Carmel... da hood if ya no wat i mean.... Cali crew holla!

Old 10-23-2007, 11:36 PM
uaintsokool is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turbo187
What it do what it do broseph? I just chillin' rite heree in the hizzzzzle tryin to get bi, u no wat i mene? tryin 2 get my car slammed wit 26s... may b spinnaz i dunno... kaint dcide

shout out 2 my boyz in Carmel... da hood if ya no wat i mean.... Cali crew holla!
you talk like B-rad with a shot gun shoved all the way up your *****

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I have never posted pictures of my Lambo on here...