Lotus Evora, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Seven etc.

How can I find the specific build of options on my 07 Lotus Exige S?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 04:14 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
How can I find the specific build of options on my 07 Lotus Exige S?

The car was ordered and purchased brand new from the collection in miami. I purchased it as the 2nd owner from them. At this point i am VERY unhappy with the service I have received from them regarding this purchase. I would like to find out the exact build of my car, but they seem unwilling to help. I have also contacted lotus of palm beach, and lotus of pompano beach, but they claim that they are unable to look up the build of my car. Any suggestions? Thank you very much.

Old 01-23-2009, 06:09 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
nevermind, i got it figured out. Thanks