Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Wheels for my new Macan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 07:38 AM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GMP Performance
The P101 would look amazing on the Macan! Which finish would you be interested in? We can make a rendering for you.
Probably brushed titanium.

Old 10-17-2016, 01:39 PM
Fkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant futureFkim011 has a brilliant future
Hopefully you're getting a nice discount on the order.

Depending on the color of your Macan, I would love to see a brushed face with tinted clear on the P101.

Old 10-17-2016, 02:06 PM
CPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond reputeCPIGUY has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Fkim011
Hopefully you're getting a nice discount on the order.

Depending on the color of your Macan, I would love to see a brushed face with tinted clear on the P101.
Have no idea of what my discount will be, but I have time to think about that. Still struggling with spending $10k on wheels. We'll see as we get closer.

Old 10-17-2016, 02:43 PM
Basic Sponsor
3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough3WDistributing is a jewel in the rough
Name:  Macan_Formula_IV_zpsmhz5pals.jpg
Views: 1646
Size:  148.7 KB

TechArt Formula IV 21" or 22" available. Please contact us for quote. Thank you!!

3W Distributing LLC
5140 Rogers Street Ste C
Las Vegas, NV 89118

Facebook: 3wdistributing | Instagram: 3wdistributing
#1 BRABUS Dealer in North America | TECHART Authorized Dealer
Authorized Distributor for: BRABUS, TechArt, StarTech, BBS, Mansory, BREMBO, KW Suspension, H&R, Ohlins, FI Exhaust, and Much More....
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE....
Old 10-18-2016, 07:00 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CPIGUY
Probably brushed titanium.
Here you go!

Old 10-18-2016, 09:37 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
We have a set of Vorsteiner V-FF 103s in Mercury Silver in 21" Macan fitment in stock ready to ship out for a steal of a deal

Old 10-18-2016, 09:40 AM
Here you go!

Very nice. What is the approximate cost for a set of 4?

Old 10-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by vividracing
We have a set of Vorsteiner V-FF 103s in Mercury Silver in 21" Macan fitment in stock ready to ship out for a steal of a deal

These are very nice as well.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:47 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice. What is the approximate cost for a set of 4?
Thank you! The finish is stunning in person. The brushing process really adds some nice detail and depth to the wheel. I sent over a PM with forum pricing.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:57 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
Here you go!

Nice work guys!

Old 10-18-2016, 03:33 PM
redline C4s is on a distinguished road
ya those HRE wheels combined with the tire size chosen looks sooo good.

Old 10-19-2016, 04:25 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
I like HRE's

Old 10-19-2016, 04:26 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HRE_Jurrian

Nice work guys!
I find this post offensive...

Lmao JK. That is a GOD DAM moment its sexy.

Old 10-28-2016, 08:37 PM
Moving Chicane will become famous soon enoughMoving Chicane will become famous soon enough
Have no idea of what my discount will be, but I have time to think about that. Still struggling with spending $10k on wheels. We'll see as we get closer.
Arnie - If you are getting your Turbo with the 21" Turbo wheels, I'll buy those off of you to help defray the aftermarket costs. Or give you my black 20" wheels and cash for your turbo wheels. You know who this is (yellow scud; not JJ; but his racing buddy).

Old 10-28-2016, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by Moving Chicane
Arnie - If you are getting your Turbo with the 21" Turbo wheels, I'll buy those off of you to help defray the aftermarket costs. Or give you my black 20" wheels and cash for your turbo wheels. You know who this is (yellow scud; not JJ; but his racing buddy).
Thanks buddy. Still thinking it over.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wheels for my new Macan