Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Macan Turbo 1/4 Mile Drag Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 05:09 PM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold
Macan Turbo 1/4 Mile Drag Racing

Took my wife's Macan turbo down to Vegas to see what it could do in the 1/4 mile completely stock. Had so much fun! If you have never taken your Macan racing, I highly recommend it. The looks on people's faces is great haha. Excited to go back once I add a Cobb and intakes.

Here's the video I made about the experience. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/DwKmKwteG1o

Old 02-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Good times!!

Nice 996TT also. Hope you get that 10.

Just amazing how the PDK in my stock 997.2TTS got me a 10.96@124.1 and your 731hp rowing the gears is still in the 11's. Nice 135 Trap speed though. It's EATING on the big end.

Old 02-07-2019, 06:23 PM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Big Swole
Good times!!

Nice 996TT also. Hope you get that 10.

Just amazing how the PDK in my stock 997.2TTS got me a 10.96@124.1 and your 731hp rowing the gears is still in the 11's. Nice 135 Trap speed though. It's EATING on the big end.
Thanks, I wish I could be in the 10s so bad haha! PDK is just amazing. My 911 would probably be high 9s with PDK, if not damn close. But I think shifting is much more fun, even though it's slower. Part of me missed the drama in the Macan, but the other part of me loved using the launch control, hook and go!

The 911 is an absolute monster on the big end. Best MPH is 141 haha. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for checking out the video.

Also, to everyone, would greatly appreciate if you hit the thumbs up if you like the video and hit subscribe if you want to see more. Trying to hopefully grow my YT channel and the support helps a TON!

Old 02-07-2019, 06:28 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by G-Rat
Thanks, I wish I could be in the 10s so bad haha! PDK is just amazing. My 911 would probably be high 9s with PDK, if not damn close. But I think shifting is much more fun, even though it's slower. Part of me missed the drama in the Macan, but the other part of me loved using the launch control, hook and go!

The 911 is an absolute monster on the big end. Best MPH is 141 haha. Thanks for the kind words and thanks for checking out the video.

Also, to everyone, would greatly appreciate if you hit the thumbs up if you like the video and hit subscribe if you want to see more. Trying to hopefully grow my YT channel and the support helps a TON!

I did subscribe and hit the Bell BTW....

Interceptor2500 is me.

David

Old 02-07-2019, 06:40 PM
Originally Posted by Big Swole
I did subscribe and hit the Bell BTW....

Interceptor2500 is me.

David
Oh, awesome! THANK YOU!!!

And I'm very familiar with your channel, subscribed a while back. Love the racing videos of the 997!

Old 02-07-2019, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by G-Rat
Oh, awesome! THANK YOU!!!

And I'm very familiar with your channel, subscribed a while back. Love the racing videos of the 997!

Oh, cool!! Thanks brother!

My channels a mess though..No real direction.. Never started to be a YT star or anything. Simply to just have a place to upload and show friends.

Wished I had time / money to devote to a specialized channel.