Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

2009 Maserati GranTurismo S MC Sport Line

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 03:54 PM
sechack is on a distinguished road
Amazing!

Old 12-14-2008, 05:49 PM
SLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to beholdSLATETT is a splendid one to behold
Put a set of Dynamags on that car and it would be perfect - very nice!

Old 12-16-2008, 08:37 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
This is what the car needed!

The car is seriously lacking "Sporty" looks.
I'm glad they released this model!

Old 12-17-2008, 01:24 AM
Banned
Neeeenja is a jewel in the roughNeeeenja is a jewel in the roughNeeeenja is a jewel in the rough
haha the carbon fiber makes it look sporty :P

Old 12-17-2008, 06:15 AM
Just In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to beholdJust In Time is a splendid one to behold
perfect!

Old 12-17-2008, 01:41 PM
awsum1ed is on a distinguished road
Wow! Amazing car..

Old 12-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
such a nice car.

Old 12-25-2008, 10:57 PM
gt3lvr is on a distinguished road
I used to think the GT was a bit of a chick car (great looking and all but not edgy), this has changed that viewpoint!! WOW

Old 12-28-2008, 03:04 PM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful!!!! Now they need to put the F599 engine in that car.

Old 12-30-2008, 02:37 AM
James PA is on a distinguished road
I love the GranTurismo so much. Those blue gauges are very cool too. These add-ons are just icing on the cake/

Old 01-02-2009, 02:54 PM
I love pizza is on a distinguished road
The big thing all you guys are missing is no Maserati dealer will allow you to order GranTurismo S with these parts from the factory. The factory order book closed about a month ago prior to them launching this version. So on a Maserati board I go on a few guys are pissed off big time. They basically ordered black piano trim at the tune of $4k, now they like the carbon fiber of this new MC Sport package and will have to rip it out and throw the $4k down the toilet. They ordered the alcantara steering wheel again as an option, but like the carbon fiber better, so that steering wheel you just paid for is going in the trash too. Same with the money you paid for the racing pedals that have now changed for this special version. Now if this this kit was available when you could actually order the car that would be different, but its not that way at all. Some guys who ordered S models are pissed because they ordered black cars and these new MC Sport exterior carbon bits will get lost visually against a black exterior, they now love the white exterior car of the factory photos, but alas its too late to change the order. Essentially if you've just ordered a car and you like the MC Sport package you'll have to order the parts from the dealer, then take to the car to your service dept. and the service guys will have to tear the dash out to install the carbon bits, same with the doors, you'll now have a spare set of rims that look exactly alike and stuck with all the labor cost, which won't be cheap when you're ripping out your dash and changing the suspension, all to be installed not at the factory but by your local service guys with a nice big fat labor bill. Totally half *** backwards if you ask me. This package should have been launched at the same time the GranTurismo S was launched and all the work could be done at the factory instead of getting screwed by your local dealer. The only positive is they do plan to make an S model for 2010, but they are reverting back to the automatic tranny for that one, the 2009 S has the same gearbox from the Ferrari 599, but thats a one time only run.

Last edited by I love pizza; 01-02-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:25 PM
Linko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura aboutLinko4 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by I love pizza
The big thing all you guys are missing is no Maserati dealer will allow you to order GranTurismo S with these parts from the factory. The factory order book closed about a month ago prior to them launching this version. So on a Maserati board I go on a few guys are pissed off big time. They basically ordered black piano trim at the tune of $4k, now they like the carbon fiber of this new MC Sport package and will have to rip it out and throw the $4k down the toilet. They ordered the alcantara steering wheel again as an option, but like the carbon fiber better, so that steering wheel you just paid for is going in the trash too. Same with the money you paid for the racing pedals that have now changed for this special version. Now if this this kit was available when you could actually order the car that would be different, but its not that way at all. Some guys who ordered S models are pissed because they ordered black cars and these new MC Sport exterior carbon bits will get lost visually against a black exterior, they now love the white exterior car of the factory photos, but alas its too late to change the order. Essentially if you've just ordered a car and you like the MC Sport package you'll have to order the parts from the dealer, then take to the car to your service dept. and the service guys will have to tear the dash out to install the carbon bits, same with the doors, you'll now have a spare set of rims that look exactly alike and stuck with all the labor cost, which won't be cheap when you're ripping out your dash and changing the suspension, all to be installed not at the factory but by your local service guys with a nice big fat labor bill. Totally half *** backwards if you ask me. This package should have been launched at the same time the GranTurismo S was launched and all the work could be done at the factory instead of getting screwed by your local dealer. The only positive is they do plan to make an S model for 2010, but they are reverting back to the automatic tranny for that one, the 2009 S has the same gearbox from the Ferrari 599, but thats a one time only run.
Things change so fast, so yea, basically it's hard to keep things in value.

Old 01-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Diablito is on a distinguished road
what a beauty...will this model take Maserati into supercar territory?

Old 01-07-2009, 12:38 PM
VIPERKILLER is on a distinguished road
OMG I Think I am in LOve with this Car!!! Putting it on my wish list lol...

Old 01-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by VIPERKILLER
OMG I Think I am in LOve with this Car!!! Putting it on my wish list lol...
Whom will buy that for you?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 Maserati GranTurismo S MC Sport Line