Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

Granturismo S Exhaust Valve Mod

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 07:32 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Granturismo S Exhaust Valve Mod

I read somewhere that you can pull a fuse or plug up a vacuum hose on the exhaust valve so it stays open all the time, not just sport mode and above 3krpm.

I can't find how to do it or what fuse it was.

Any help would be great!

Old 05-01-2012, 06:48 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know anything about this?

Old 05-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Anyone?

Old 05-08-2012, 10:44 AM
AL///Mpower is on a distinguished road
Ive also heard about this , but I dont think i would suggest doing it.. my dad recently got a granturismo s and just the few times ive driven it i got a little annoyed by the exhaust in sport mode at times, and was glad to have the option to close the valves. If you want the valves to stay open why not just leave it in sport mode

Old 05-09-2012, 12:06 PM
st4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to allst4rk is a name known to all
Not sure, but if you look at the muffler externally there should be some sort of way to manually open it with your hand, if you can do that just figure out a way to keep it "locked" open. On my f355 I was able to do it to its bypass valve, but mine is much easier to access because it's not on the mufflers.