Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

CLK 63 BS Market Price Check

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 08:24 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ChuckZ
You enjoying that BS? As I mentioned to you; I think you got a smokin deal on your white one (you know they are faster right....).
I think I got a good deal too, originally priced at $93k before dropping to $83k. Car probably should have brought $87-$88k, but owner told the broker to get it sold. Have not driven much as it has been at the detailer this past week, but picking her back up this week and cant wait to drive her again...

Old 12-13-2010, 03:11 AM
///M*Hershey is infamous around these parts///M*Hershey is infamous around these parts
Just read this thread. Thread revive. Excellent posts and updates from everyone.(this is the reason I enjoy 6Speed!)

I recently traded in our E60 M5 and bought a Porsche Cayenne for my wife. Now, it's my finally my turn to get my car. I've debating between the CLK63 AMg Black Series, a 997.1 GT3 or 997 Turbo.

You guys think the Black Series will dip anywhere into the $70K's by the summer of 2011? I've seen some hover around low $80K and the lowest I've seen was priced at $79K but had 23xxx miles.

Last edited by ///M*Hershey; 12-13-2010 at 03:13 AM.
Old 12-13-2010, 06:32 AM
CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !CornersWell Is a GOD !
I want to say I saw one recently on ebay with 15K miles in the mid $70K range (starting bid, perhaps?). However, my memory is certainly not perfect. That said, I do feel that market prices fell into the $80Ks and leveled out there. I've seen a few in the $70Ks, but mostly the ASKING prices are in the mid $80Ks or even higher depending on the mileage and mods.

Anyway, I'm still not genuinely in the market for anything. But, when I am, I have actually begun looking more at the SL63. While I do really like the CLK, the SL has a broader appeal and is a convertible. Moreover, the depreciation on them is sickening if you bought new. But, I do still REALLY like the CLK. It just looks right...

CW

Old 12-13-2010, 08:22 AM
INSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to beholdINSman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CornersWell
I want to say I saw one recently on ebay with 15K miles in the mid $70K range (starting bid, perhaps?). However, my memory is certainly not perfect. That said, I do feel that market prices fell into the $80Ks and leveled out there. I've seen a few in the $70Ks, but mostly the ASKING prices are in the mid $80Ks or even higher depending on the mileage and mods.

Anyway, I'm still not genuinely in the market for anything. But, when I am, I have actually begun looking more at the SL63. While I do really like the CLK, the SL has a broader appeal and is a convertible. Moreover, the depreciation on them is sickening if you bought new. But, I do still REALLY like the CLK. It just looks right...

CW
The SL being a convertible is nice, but you see them every single day of the week, nothing special at all. The CLK BS however you rarely ever see and mine get looks every time out as if it is some sort of supercar...

Old 12-13-2010, 01:19 PM
vdavie is infamous around these parts
Cl

I have sworn off the Merc. I Had a cl55 AMG i leased for 3 years. Nice car, paid 120k for the car. When i turned it in they offered it to me at 38k. 40K miles on it. Those cars full off a cliff after a year. The other thing is the build quality was not what i expected. The black series is a very nice looking car but they also dropped fast and i think will continue to do so. Just my thoughts.

Vince

Old 12-14-2010, 01:30 AM
///M*Hershey is infamous around these parts///M*Hershey is infamous around these parts
Hopefully by summer of 2011, there will be a few well taken cared of Black Series out there.

thx for the heads up everyone