Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

couple steering wheels we made for Mercedes AMG models

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2011, 11:57 AM
bullitt 2496 is on a distinguished road
that P30 wheel is sick.

Old 01-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
carbon steering wheel and keyless go shift **** for SL65

Just complete and delivered this package for SL65 customer

Attached Images    
Old 01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
CayenneS12 is on a distinguished road
very nice products!

Old 01-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Basic Sponsor
DCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond reputeDCTMOTORSPORTS has a reputation beyond repute
SL65 carbon steering wheel installed

Pictures shared from customer

Attached Images   
Old 03-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Basic Sponsor
2012 C63 Edition one steering wheel with Alcantara wrap

2012 C63 Edition one steering wheel with Alcantara wrap
A combination of Edition1 wheel and performance package option with RED stitching!

Attached Images   
Old 04-14-2012, 06:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
C63 AMG carbon steering wheel

For those C63 optioned with carbon interior trim package
Our carbon steering wheel will be a excellent match to the existing pieces and make a huge enhancement for the interior

We also convert the leather top shift **** to carbon fiber, nicely blended with the shift **** frame

Looking for quality carbon parts? We will make it for you

Attached Images    
Old 01-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Basic Sponsor
Take this core and upgrade your SL63 with our carbon wheel

We now have one Super Rare SL63 performance package core in stock
upgrade your SL63 with our Carbon wheel and complete the carbon interior look
you can choose your own color ring on top and color stitching

CORE in stock

Attached Images   
Old 01-20-2013, 02:52 PM
ovella is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DCTMOTORSPORTS
We now have one Super Rare SL63 performance package core in stock
upgrade your SL63 with our Carbon wheel and complete the carbon interior look
you can choose your own color ring on top and color stitching

CORE in stock

hello, i'm new to this forum. so please excuse my asking. how much would you charge for a sl63 carbon sports steering wheel?

Old 01-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
Wink

umm!

need 2012 CF CLS63 steering wheel!!

Old 01-20-2013, 05:38 PM
jpohl402 will become famous soon enoughjpohl402 will become famous soon enough
I absolutely love my DCT Motorsports wheel.
Ivan rocks!

Old 01-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Rotes
umm!

need 2012 CF CLS63 steering wheel!!
Like this?

Attached Images   
Old 01-22-2013, 06:18 AM
Banned
Rotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to beholdRotes is a splendid one to behold
Like this?

I'd consider buying this: if you're certain it wuld fit my 2012 cls63....
if you say it fits that's great, but I hope you're not just saying that to make a sale

where did you find this picture? is that a CLA??

Old 01-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Rotes
I'd consider buying this: if you're certain it wuld fit my 2012 cls63....
if you say it fits that's great, but I hope you're not just saying that to make a sale

where did you find this picture? is that a CLA??
If our steering wheel can NOT fit your CLS W218 I will refund you 110%
This picture was taken in our shop

We also installed this wheel on a CLS63, there are some difference between C63 and CLS63, we will make a CLS63 wheel to make it work on your car

Ivan

Attached Images  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:32 AM
Banned
If our steering wheel can NOT fit your CLS W218 I will refund you 110%
This picture was taken in our shop

We also installed this wheel on a CLS63, there are some difference between C63 and CLS63, we will make a CLS63 wheel to make it work on your car

Ivan
so what I'm hearing is it's for a C class, but you fit it onto a CLS???
that's not a CLS pictured..
thanx, can you PM the price and when I can have it? (CF)
thanx again,

Last edited by Rotes; 01-24-2013 at 05:39 AM.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
CLS63 steering wheel installed

Customer installation pictures
- DCTMS custom CLS63 AMG steering wheel
- Edition1 style with alcantara wrap
- RED ring ontop
- extra thick sides for better holding

Attached Images    

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: couple steering wheels we made for Mercedes AMG models