Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

My Eurocharged BLOWN ENGINE story and more

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 02:16 AM
tightie is on a distinguished road
wow. im so sorry man. good luck.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:15 AM
BB Supra will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ynot
If they play dirty like that then you really need to let the guys over at benzworld.org and mbworld.org know. They are sponsors there and that is most of their customer base. Hit them where it really hurts. This is primary a Porsche forum and your words might not get out there. I don't feel sorry for companies like theses. They should not be in business if everything is true about what's been said about them.
Im not a member of MBworld but i posted this on benzworld, benzboost and also planetsupercar. Once everything is fixed, totaled and i have all the before and after pictures along with the completed repair invoices im taking eurocharged to court.

Old 07-13-2011, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by _AMG_
Very disappointing!!
I'm sorry you had to go through all this headache with Eurocharged.
I hope everything gets sorted out for you.
Thanks for posting this on MBworld for me, you're the man!!!

Old 07-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Hammer Down is on a distinguished road
Full Throttle, man I'm sorry to hear about what happen? Any chances that EC documented the mileage on your car when it left Chicago?

off topic man I still love your wheels

Last edited by Hammer Down; 07-13-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Hammer Down
Full Throttle, man I'm sorry to hear about what happen? Any chances that EC documented the mileage on your car when it left Chicago?

off topic man I still love your wheels
Hey man!!

The car had no engine when it left Chicago it was towed by eurocharged to Texas where they had some dude swap the engine in his garage at night because they have no actual shop which i found out later. Thanks for the compliments!!! i just had a full paint correction done to remove all the paint over spray and scratches from all eurocharged's neglect and abuse $1650 worth to be exact OUCH!!! hi resolution pics coming soon.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:21 PM
mevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud of
Ananda-

I don't know why you chose to tell people on other forums that they damaged your car at the mile and not here [like on planetsupercar], but I think that's horse****. As you know from your other TX mile thread here on 6speed, I was the guy that chose to push your car around the staging lanes at the mile so you wouldn't heatsoak and so you'd have a chance at 170. With that said, you and I both know that absolutely no damage to your car was incurred at the mile. You've probably seen the proof as there are a ton of pictures of your car floating around the net.

As for the rest of you 6speeders, you're not getting the full story. I'm not sure if posting links to other forums is allowed here, but this thread serves nothing more than slander since there's been no context given for facts refuted, I would suggest if you have an interest in this happening, you look at the other side of the story and come to your own conclusion.

So, let's see the pre and post shipment car assessments.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Originally Posted by mevans
Ananda-

I don't know why you chose to tell people on other forums that they damaged your car at the mile and not here [like on planetsupercar], but I think that's horse****. As you know from your other TX mile thread here on 6speed, I was the guy that chose to push your car around the staging lanes at the mile so you wouldn't heatsoak and so you'd have a chance at 170. With that said, you and I both know that absolutely no damage to your car was incurred at the mile. You've probably seen the proof as there are a ton of pictures of your car floating around the net.

As for the rest of you 6speeders, you're not getting the full story. I'm not sure if posting links to other forums is allowed here, but this thread serves nothing more than slander since there's been no context given for facts refuted, I would suggest if you have an interest in this happening, you look at the other side of the story and come to your own conclusion.

My car left my home in one condition and was returned damaged filthy covered in paint, the check engine light is on and its missing vacuum lines from the head swap. Its interesting that eurocharged only posts on boards where they are friends with the people who run it or boards they sponsor. They are also telling people (behind the scenes) that they are in communication with me and im *demanding* money that's the single funniest thing i have ever heard in my life. I have not spoken to anyone from this company since the day the car arrived and even that was a txt message. Post whatever you want link whatever you want my accounts are 100% factual. I can prove everything said with documentation and i hope they can to.

I will see them in court,

Ive been asked not to post that kind of stuff on this forum if the admins give me permission i will post it up RIGHT now along with all the emails, txt messages as well.

Old 07-13-2011, 05:02 PM
mevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud ofmevans has much to be proud of
It's interesting that when I called you out about just the fogs, you ignore that entirely and talk about how the car came to you off the carrier....why?

Old 07-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BB Supra
Im not a member of MBworld but i posted this on benzworld, benzboost and also planetsupercar. Once everything is fixed, totaled and i have all the before and after pictures along with the completed repair invoices im taking eurocharged to court.
It will be interesting to see if you get slapped with a slander suit when you file your claim. I would be very careful how you proceed. Most of your story is becoming very clear on other forums. Bottom line is modded cars break and things happen when cars are shipped and left in shops. Just about every one of my race cars has been scratched or damaged at some point in shops. Its just part of the game. Bashing a company on multiple forums really isnt the ideal route. Just my opinion...

Old 07-13-2011, 10:09 PM
vdubpower is on a distinguished road
curious of their explanation of all these things? torn seats??? wtf....did they let a dog in there...overspray....why.??

poston teamspeed too

theres so many tuners...always good and bad reviews...i was about to goto eurocharge for my measely c320 but now i wont...just gonna stay away from tune

Old 07-14-2011, 05:26 AM
Originally Posted by mevans
It's interesting that when I called you out about just the fogs, you ignore that entirely and talk about how the car came to you off the carrier....why?
The car did not leave my house with broken fog lights. If you dont think its possible that they were broken during the drive to or from the mile or the countless 150 mph+ highway tuning sessions while it was in Eurocharges care im not sure what to tell you. This whole (the transporter is responsible for everything) is lame. i mean just look at the pictures im not making this stuff up. I realize these are your friends and you feel the need to stick up for them but im not making this stuff up.

Old 07-14-2011, 05:58 AM
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
It will be interesting to see if you get slapped with a slander suit when you file your claim. I would be very careful how you proceed. Most of your story is becoming very clear on other forums. Bottom line is modded cars break and things happen when cars are shipped and left in shops. Just about every one of my race cars has been scratched or damaged at some point in shops. Its just part of the game. Bashing a company on multiple forums really isnt the ideal route. Just my opinion...
The truth is not slander i welcome anything they can offer.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:07 AM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
It wouldn't be slander anyway, it would be libel lol.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Banned
Cpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura aboutCpais has a spectacular aura about
What year is this car and how many miles does it have on it? You really do sound like you're on a witch hunt. If you are really going to court than why are you talking about all of this stuff on here. It seems like you invested a lot of money in your car over the years. Get over this stuff already. It's a stupid foglight, a scratch or whatever. As far as I see it you are driving yourself crazy over nothing really.

You said you got the car detailed and it fixed the problems with the paint so quit whining about it. If a detail or (paint correction) can fix the car it wasn't really that damaged now, was it?

I also understand your frustration and sometimes things don't always turn out the way that you want them to but, at the same time, sometimes you have to learn to cut your losses and move on. Life is short and it's not worth dwelling on this crap. Good luck finding whatever resolution makes you happy but I think that people here are tired of hearing about your destroyed car, at least I know that I am.

I just think it would be a good idea to stop talking about this now, there's a point when you talk to much and I think you have reached that. Maybe start posting about the new mods that you get done and move forward from here, what do you think?

Old 07-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by BB Supra
The car did not leave my house with broken fog lights. If you dont think its possible that they were broken during the drive to or from the mile or the countless 150 mph+ highway tuning sessions while it was in Eurocharges care im not sure what to tell you. This whole (the transporter is responsible for everything) is lame. i mean just look at the pictures im not making this stuff up. I realize these are your friends and you feel the need to stick up for them but im not making this stuff up.
The fact is, I was at the mile, you were not, and your fogs were not broken at the mile.

That makes you a liar.

Classically, if someone is willing to lie about one thing in order to gain sympathy from the anonymous masses, chances are they are willing to lie about other things.

As for being friends of the Eurocharged guys, I was able to take my handicapped grandfather to the mile because they were nice enough to allow him to use the facilities in their RV when he needed to. With that said, pushing your ****box around was something I did out of kindness for some stranger (you) who I assumed wasn't a lying dickwad.

I've had multiple turbos and motors blown by once reputable tuners in the past, but I have no sympathy for you based on how you are approaching this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Eurocharged BLOWN ENGINE story and more