Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes
View Poll Results: what do you think?
Looks Amazing!!
0%
garbage
0%
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

My wonderful experience of lowering my S coupe 63 AMG (Lowering module)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2018, 08:00 AM
Banned
Markusss is an unknown quantity at this point
My wonderful experience of lowering my S coupe 63 AMG (Lowering module)

Have you ever heard about this product before?

Amazon Amazon

I recently bought one for myself and thought about doing a full review. I wrote to the seller that I want this module itself. Within 30 minutes he checked my VIN and confirmed the order. He asked his canadian partner to send me one and in 3 days this module was delivered by courier.

The device is super small and compact and plugs into the OBDII port under the dash.

You can set the height level on front and rear as you wish.

I noticed that the device is a little inaccurate. When I was reducing the front suspension by 25mm the actual reduction was 20. I asked the seller about this problem, but he aptly pointed out that the system is only accurate to +/-5mm due to a variety of factors at play in the system, so you may have to play with your custom setting if you're as picky as I am.

The beauty is that this system is so easy to adjust. You can dial in new settings in about 30 seconds and see the results instantly.

The bottom line: This system really does make any other lowering option for Airmatic cars look foolish in comparison. No mechanical work, no need to go to the dealer, no wires, no soldering, no car disassembling, it really couldn't be easier to change settings, or revert to stock any time. I wish all my previous cars had been this easy and affordable to lower.

Feel free to contact the seller for more info. I've exchanged several emails with him and he's a great guy from Eastern Europe.. He's invested a lot of effort into this product and it works. It's a great device.

Here's photo of the 20mm drop on my car