Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Belkin Slim Fit iPhone Leather Case

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Banned
TheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these parts
Belkin Slim Fit iPhone Leather Case

I have 2 of these that are brand new. Ship for Socal. I can post up my own picture later if needed. Please pm me. Retail is $29.99

Old 03-12-2008, 03:16 PM
NYSpeedRacer84 is infamous around these parts
What is the interior made of? and can you post actual pictures?

Old 03-14-2008, 12:06 AM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
this is the best iphone case out there..nice and slim so if you have it cliped on your waist, it doesnt stick out mch at all..i used one of these while I had the iphone...no better pouch out there..

the inside is like a microfibre/suede type material...very soft

but if you want double protection...i suggest you go with skins from www.bestskinsever.com and use the pouch on top of that...

Old 03-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Banned
TheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these partsTheDon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by babypimpin
this is the best iphone case out there..nice and slim so if you have it cliped on your waist, it doesnt stick out mch at all..i used one of these while I had the iphone...no better pouch out there..

the inside is like a microfibre/suede type material...very soft

but if you want double protection...i suggest you go with skins from www.bestskinsever.com and use the pouch on top of that...
Thanks baby pimpin. It really is an awesome case. I have two of them to sell. I really went crazy and bought pretty much every iphone case out right now.