Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

BOAT: California Performance

Old 03-17-2008, 09:11 AM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
BOAT: California Performance

CP gull wing 300# hull, LESS MOTOR. Motor plates for BBF; stage 3 fully polished pump by Guthrie; intake by McClure; race bottom by Bennett; aluminum (2) 10 gal tanks; single lay-up front buckets by Scotten; rear seat included; interior by Designer Marine; cable steering; Auto-Meter gauges; BG King Enduro fuel pump; MSD; tandem trailer with swing-away; boat cover. Just needs a motor. This boat is in EXCELLENT condition. Has only touched the water twice in the last 19 years. $10k obo. May consider trades for certain cars, bikes, travel trailer.

Attached Images   
Old 03-17-2008, 10:57 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
speed?

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:51 AM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by wheelB
speed?
I made four passes in at Lake Ming at a NJBA event, and it ran a best of 9.13@115. Those were the first passes I made on the boat. We tuned nothing and made no adjustments that weekend. The motor wasnt even broken in yet and the hull was on a conservative set up. On a loser set up at the river two weeks later it ran 118 on GPS. We figured it set up to be running 8.70's-80's at that time. It has sat ever since.
Im selling it, in short, because the wife HATES its. I made a deal with her....sell the boat and I could buy my car. Ive had the car for almost three years, fighting the entire time about selling the boat. Now I need the room and the boat must go.