Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Clearing out my Sunglasses Collection (Mosley Tribes, Maui Jim, Sama, Oakley, RB)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Jonathanaf is on a distinguished road
FS: Clearing out my Sunglasses Collection (Mosley Tribes, Maui Jim, Sama, Oakley, RB)

I currently went on vacation and picked up a few sets of sunglasses I don't really need. Rather than sell them on fleabay, I rather give deals to my boys here..

I have new:
-Maui Jim Lanai Sunglasses - comes with everything, still in the wrapper, never even TOUCHED them. Sunglasses, case, cloth, warranty info, all paperwork, and box come with. Payed $309+tax, will take $250 shipped.
-Mosley Tribes Pilot - chrome with the amythyst photochromatic lenses. Same pair that 'E' wore on Entourage. Comes with everything, still in the box. While I never wore these besides trying them on, I did toss the plastic wrapper inside the case. Still have the case, box, papers, and cleaning lens though. Paid $220+tax, would like $175 shipped. SOLD

Also, I bought a pair of Mosley Tribes Alliance sunglasses. However, I bought these at the beginning of the trip so I wore them for a few days. They are flawless and could pass for untouched, but they aren't. I really don't need them though, as I have a similar pair already. These are the Alliance frames with the chrome frame and black midnight polarized lenses. Paid $260+tax, would like $200 shipped. SOLD

Older collection:
-I have a pair of Sama Slam's with the black titanium frames and gradient lenses. I've worn them a bit, and while they are nice and light and look really sweet, I have too many other gradient sunglasses already. The retail is $349 or so, but I did pay much less for them because I got a good hookup. Selling them for $160 shipped. Comes with case, glasses, cloth, etc.] SOLD
-Ray Ban Aviators - These are the new style, model is RB 3213. Black frames with dark green/black lenses. Definitely worn them a bit. I think retail is around $100 something, don't really remember. Can't tell they have been worn, but the price matches it- $75 shipped.
-Oakley Half-Jacket - have two pairs, one is the black frame with the black polarized lenses and the other is the black frame with the yellow polarized lenses. Paid a good amount for each ($160ish?), would like $80 shipped a piece.
-Oakley C-Wire - have had these for years....these are the dark frames and dark lenses..don't remember anything else....these show some use though, so I'd like $50 shipped.

Photos available on request. Any questions, hit me up.

J

Last edited by Jonathanaf; 05-06-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:39 PM
Dave I is on a distinguished road
What is the condition of the Half-Jackets?

Old 04-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Used, but gently. No marks of sorts...let me know if you would like pictures!

The Alliance is sold and the Pilot's are on hold currently.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Thought I would refresh the thread, the Pilot's and the Sama's are sold. The rest are still up for grabs. Sorry to those whose PMs I didn't answer, I left town unexpectedly and forgot to check the 6.

Old 05-07-2008, 09:22 PM
tterb85 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Jonathanaf
Thought I would refresh the thread, the Pilot's and the Sama's are sold. The rest are still up for grabs. Sorry to those whose PMs I didn't answer, I left town unexpectedly and forgot to check the 6.
Sold to Moi...
Got the glasses, everything as described, perfect condition.

Bump for a great seller