Notices
Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Playboy pajama party May 10th

Old 05-09-2008, 02:19 PM
IhuangerI has a spectacular aura aboutIhuangerI has a spectacular aura about
pm sent

Old 05-09-2008, 06:24 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
to who?

Old 05-09-2008, 06:31 PM
sorry, to the OP of the thread.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Whats a Cabanna?

Old 05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
it was your own private room type under the big tent for up to 10 people with your own table of booze and guard

Old 05-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Had a good time last night, damm hot babes everywhere.. you know it said no cameras but almost half of everyone had one. All I had was my call phone..Here are some pics sorry they kinda suck....Even have one of the gratto

Old 05-11-2008, 02:06 PM

Old 05-11-2008, 06:56 PM
fixedupw203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by OC Pcar View Post
Had a good time last night, damm hot babes everywhere.. you know it said no cameras but almost half of everyone had one. All I had was my call phone..Here are some pics sorry they kinda suck....Even have one of the gratto

I am sorry about that, I was disappointed myself. Had I known they were not going to enforce that rule I wouldn't have told you. All i got was one crappy picture of my friends and I. Damn blackberries

Glad you had a good time.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:49 AM
over90 is on a distinguished road
Had I read this earlier, I would of invited you all into our Cabana. We had endless bottles of Goose. That party was a lot of fun and the Grotto is HOT as HELL! Here's a couple pics.

Attached Images     
Old 05-12-2008, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by over90 View Post
Had I read this earlier, I would of invited you all into our Cabana. We had endless bottles of Goose. That party was a lot of fun and the Grotto is HOT as HELL! Here's a couple pics.
I am glad you had fun! The cabana was a smart choice. What a night (I was working for the most part but I was able to enjoy myself towards the end of the night).

I agree completely with the grotto. I walked in there around 1am and it was jam packed with people. The mansion is really amazing from just the layout and the pool in particular.

Old 05-12-2008, 12:59 AM
over90 is on a distinguished road
We actually kicked it in the grotto for 30 minutes around 11pm cause it was not packed at all. We had the entire grotto to ourselves. Random chicks would come sit with us on the mats and then would jump in. I LOVE the grotto!

Old 05-12-2008, 01:06 AM
We actually kicked it in the grotto for 30 minutes around 11pm cause it was not packed at all. We had the entire grotto to ourselves. Random chicks would come sit with us on the mats and then would jump in. I LOVE the grotto!
That is great!

Some celebs that were there:
Jason Statham
Jason bell and Fin from the NY giants
Simian rice
Pauley Shore
Chris Evans (fantastic four)
Dray from Wildnout

I know I am forgetting a few but all the ones I met where incredibly friendly. Specially the NY giants players.

My friends had a couple drinks with them and my friends told them that telling the chicks you just won the superbowl is probably the best pick up line. They told my friends that telling them you own the Giants is even better and if any of the girls didn't believe them to come and grab them and they will set the girls straight

Old 05-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by fixedupw203 View Post
That is great!

Some celebs that were there:
Jason Statham
Jason bell and Fin from the NY giants
Simian rice
Pauley Shore
Chris Evans (fantastic four)
Dray from Wildnout

I know I am forgetting a few but all the ones I met where incredibly friendly. Specially the NY giants players.

My friends had a couple drinks with them and my friends told them that telling the chicks you just won the superbowl is probably the best pick up line. They told my friends that telling them you own the Giants is even better and if any of the girls didn't believe them to come and grab them and they will set the girls straight
So was Ian Ziering , Avril Lavigne, and of course Andrea Lowell from PB radio

Old 05-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Jason Statham..lol that dude is so short in person I was rolling..Pauly was just chasing the chicks and hanging out by the porta potties in the back.. Was it me or did the DJ suck?

Old 05-12-2008, 02:16 PM
LoL, Kit is the playboy pimp!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Playboy pajama party May 10th

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.