Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

FS: Canon DSLR equipment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 01:37 PM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
FS: Canon DSLR equipment

Haven't really used my camera equipment and thinking about unloading it for some supercharger funds. I know there are a lot of photography people on the board so hopefully someone can snag this stuff up.

-Canon 10D body, pretty decent condition unsure about number of clicks. Have original manuals, dual battery charger, cables etc
-Canon BG-ED3, battery/vertical grip, 4 batteries
-Canon 50 F1.8 lens
-Canon 85 F1.8 USM lens (great for portraits and all around)
-Sigma 18-50 F2.8 EX DC lens (great quality walkaround lens)
-420EX speedlite flash
-2 (2gb) Kingston Elite Pro CF cards
-Lowepro Computrekker AW backpack
Canon small gadget bag

Looking to get $1,200 shipped obo for everything. The 50, 85 and 18-50 lens are $90, $350 and $375 respectively. I would like to sell everything as a package. The only thing to cover a huge range would probably be a 70-200 lens and you'd have nearly everything you need.

PM me with any questions etc. I will have pics up tonight. Located in Dallas if you want to take a look at everything.

Old 02-02-2009, 08:36 AM
CosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud ofCosmosMpower has much to be proud of
Might sell all the lenses/flash as a package and sell the body seperately. PM me if you're interested.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:07 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
ill take the 50mm lens if things dont sell as a package

Old 02-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Not interested in selling seperate items. Either all as one package or all lens/flash in one package and body seperate.

I think you can order the 50 new for about $90.