Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Prada Multicolor Striped Pochette - 100% Authentic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 02:15 AM
vroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of lightvroom is a glorious beacon of light
Prada Multicolor Striped Pochette - 100% Authentic

You are looking at a NEW 100% authentic
PRADA MULTICOLOR STRIPED POCHETTE. It comes with the tag and authenticity certificate card. This bag is very versatile and classy. It can be used for all occasions. You can use it as a clutch (straps are detachable) or a shoulder bag. The leather feels very soft. This bag retails for USD 995 and it is SOLDOUT everywhere!

MY ASKING PRICE IS: $600 OBO

This bag has a zip top closure and a zip pocket inside. There is also gold hardware at the two sides. The colors are ibisco+viola. It is made in Italy.

Note: As you can see in one of the photos (with my finger pointing at it), there is 1 mark on the bag (bottom left corner).
However, by looking at the other photos, you can see that this mark is very small and NOT really noticeable/obvious. You will be receiving the exact item shown in the photos. Additionally,
I will also be providing a dustbag for the bag.

I only ship to the U.S. The shipping fee is $8. Local pickup in Los Angeles or Orange County is FREE.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you very much for looking!

This handbag is 100% authentic or money back guranteed.

Last edited by vroom; 05-14-2009 at 02:25 AM.