Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

Tokina AT-X PRO 11-16MM F2.8 (Brand New for Nikon)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 11:02 AM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Tokina AT-X PRO 11-16MM F2.8 (Brand New for Nikon)

Up for sale a brand new set of the hard to find Tokina 11-16mm F 2.8 lens. It's in the box brand new. Comes with BH-77A hood. Just decided to get a different type of lens.

Price: $575 shipped

Old 06-07-2009, 06:04 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
darn, where were you when i was looking (ended up with sigma 10-20mm instead)...this is a great lens value relative to nikon versions...gl with the sale.

Old 06-08-2009, 03:40 PM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
OMG
I want this so bad...damnit!

Old 06-08-2009, 03:42 PM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
That lens is bad ***. I wish i could keep it but I need the money for another set of lenses.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Still available.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:41 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
now you are really killing me...over at fredmiranda these go immediately!

Old 06-10-2009, 04:05 PM
///M6 is on a distinguished road
ive heard this is a fantastic lense...just impossible to find

Old 06-10-2009, 06:21 PM
It took me sometime to find it and they only one available and tokina was on backorder. You guys are convincing me to keep it. I just really want to get a pair of 17-55 & 70-200 Nikon's but they cost around $3k for both.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Tokina is SOLD

Old 06-15-2009, 10:11 AM
whew, that's a relief!!

by the way, you are high in your assessment of the cost of the two nikon lenses you want (both of which i have and are amazing by they way)....mint used copies of the 17-55 2.8 are about $900, and mint used 70-200 vr's are about $1550-1600. it seems that nikon lens prices are on the rise, at least for new ones, but used ones haven't moved much. these show up pretty frequently over at fredmiranda and nikonians. happy to help you look if you are seriously interested.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:21 AM
PapayaRS4 is on a distinguished road
wish this could of fit canon rebel xsi

Old 06-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by PapayaRS4
wish this could of fit canon rebel xsi
there is a canon mount version of the lens, which seems to be a bit more available than the nikon mount version for some reason.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:51 PM
babypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to beholdbabypimpin is a splendid one to behold
I'm still dreaming about this lens and this deal...
actually its more like a nightmare...DAMNIT!

Old 06-17-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by cohenfive
whew, that's a relief!!

by the way, you are high in your assessment of the cost of the two nikon lenses you want (both of which i have and are amazing by they way)....mint used copies of the 17-55 2.8 are about $900, and mint used 70-200 vr's are about $1550-1600. it seems that nikon lens prices are on the rise, at least for new ones, but used ones haven't moved much. these show up pretty frequently over at fredmiranda and nikonians. happy to help you look if you are seriously interested.
I actually found and bought both for around the price you mentioned. I loved the feel on both lenses, just need a new bag now. Already have 3 but I guess you can never get tired of new bags. Looking at the Classified 160AW or Think Tank Glass Taxi. What do you recommend?