Merchandise For Sale / Wanted Sell anything LEGAL and not car related in this section. A great source to find deals on watches, art, services, and more

iPhone 3GS (16G) with "incase" Hard Case

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 11:23 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
iPhone 3GS (16G) with "incase" Hard Case

My wife used this phone for 8 months or so. It has OS 3.1.3 but I can upgrade to OS 4.0 if the buyer wishes. This phone comes with the original box, original accessories and an "incase" hard case. The screen has had a screen protector on it since I walked out of the Apple store when I bought it for her. There are no scratches anywhere on the screen and being that the phone was in a hard case, there are no scratches on the back either.

Price: $300 with everything

paypal to pblach@att.net (if you use paypal please add the 3.5% fee - $310.50)

Peter

Old 07-11-2010, 08:48 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sold